Help please within 10 minutes for homework topic. thx!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2402
hey i have to write a persuasive speech tonight and i dont know what topic i want to do. i figured i might as well try to do it on something i enjoy like car audio. i just did one informative speech on car audio. it has to be a 5 minute speech. i was thinking on doing it about that stupid boom car article lol. n then i was thinking on doing it on old people driving... idk but if you guys have an idea even if its not car audio let me know. nothing too in depth in research please and please dont say abortion lol. thx guys.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3351
i am sorry trevor i can't help you out. my brain is tired from thinking all day. lol. at least my post bumped your thread to the top so someone else who might be able to help you can see it. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2572
do the "a watt is a watt" thing....LMAO!

oh wait..."caps and car audio" :-)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2404
thx chad lol

marshall thanks those are actually really good persuasive topics for this forum but i forgot to mention my instructor is stupid! i got points taken off on an outline because she said i refered to things the audience wouldnt understand. i said "aftermarket sound equipment" lol . but i still kinda want to do that capacitor thing... im going to "ponder" for like 5 more minutes then start typing lol.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2405
oh and just incase. do any of you have that link to the car audio myths? or was that part of bcae1 or something?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1517
why not abortion, lol, i did that for a persuassive esay, i think i got a b on it, anyway, i'd say "a watt is a watt" or "class ab amps vs class d amps"

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2406
because everyone and their mom... and cousin does abortion lol.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2575
i have a good one:

"Ricers...WTF is wrong w/ these people"

---let me get this right, your car has 1.9L...but my Mountain Dew has 2?

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 282
maybe something about subs and enclosures lol, that is what i am doing for a research paper for school.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1518
LOL i know, i think 12 or 13 ppl did it in my class, out of 18 kids. but i was just kidding,

"i got points taken off on an outline because she said i refered to things the audience wouldnt understand"

well if thats the case you might wanna do somthing simple like foam surronds vs rubber surronds.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2409
hahaha nice. and my goose has a .75L ... if ya catch my drift :-)

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 812
do guns or hunting

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2410
cant some1 already claimed that in my class. good topic though. i dont understand them damn tree huggers that try to stop hunting and fishing. and they act like you jus sit there and shoot a deer or throw out a hook and catch a fish... its much more of a challenge then that...

thanks alot guys i really didnt think any1 would reply... but actually i may go to sleep and write it between work and class tomorrow lol. i really need to catch up on my sleep from prom and tomorrow i have to wake up at 330 to drive my parents to the airport n stuff so its really tempting right now...

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2576
yea...the 'guns dont kill people, people kill people' would be a good one.

I am tired if idiots that have never fired a gun screaming about we need tighter gun control. If you grow up around guns/hunting you are prolly very safe w/ guns (if you were taught right). It is FAR saver the go out and shot a gun that it is to play baseball.

---by the way...busting a gallon jug at 600yrds w/ a 7mm STW, now THAT is gun control :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1170
i did a research paper on teenage pregancy last semster and got a A on it had to be the best paper i ever wrote lol 9 pages ouch that one sucked
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us