Off topic-MSN messenger probs

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2089
umm, ppl good with computers try to help.
ok, i cant sign in, its usually because internet explorer is set to offline. i troubleshooted to figure out that solution. that how u turn the gateway on/open
Well its giving me the same problem now, it says my gatway is closed. I checked IE and its on, i tryed restarting MSN...didnt work. I tried signing in2 msn web messenger, still didnt work.
Any ideas?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2090
by the way...im on dial up

Gold Member

Post Number: 2091
oh my god...i cant even sign in2 msn website...it wont connect to msn things, any ideas at all guys?
i need help bad

Bronze Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 23
Forget msn, go to G-mail. Too bad not many people have it. Oh well. Msn is probably having server probs. I'd say just try again later.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2092
cant forget msn...i dont care as much for the email as the messenger

Gold Member

Post Number: 2093
bump plz guys

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1102
it's possible that you may have spyware on your comp thats keeping you from viewing/accessing certain sites. DL spybot and clean up your computer. Also, go to IE, then click on Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, then click on restore to default. May be something ticked off that you don't want ticked off. Other than that, not sure what else to tell you unless they are having server problems

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1103
it's possible that you may have spyware on your comp thats keeping you from viewing/accessing certain sites. DL spybot and clean up your computer. Also, go to IE, then click on Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, then click on restore to default. May be something ticked off that you don't want ticked off. Other than that, not sure what else to tell you unless they are having server problems
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us