Is my HU messed up?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 621
I just got a Pioneer 860MP and everything was going fine then after I put in my subs it seems like my faceplate will just switch colors for a few seconds. and if I touch the volume or anything it will switch back.

Has anyone ever had this problem or do I just have something setup so that it would do that?

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 296
dude i got two aw1206t audiobahns subs and i just put1/2 the volume and i can even listen to the song it skip it really pissed me ooff i just put a little i think is polly fill or somekind of cotton and reduced the skipping but only happends with the 18 incch sx the audio bahns have 400 watts each and sx 800(just to make conversation)

wrong forum btway

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 622
lilrob man you misread my question my subs are excellent!!

Have you ever tried to get an answer on HU forum?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 301
u got a point there not eve in speaker and amps i dont know wats wrong with those people.

maybe it thumbs really hard and u have a loosen wire and somenthing made of steel is inside the circuit board if thats not the problem maybe u have the att cable pluged wrong or somenting like that

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 302
yeah dude itts your att cable or the button of the att

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 303
almost every hu that has att when u turn the volume get back to the minimun volume

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 623
Upload

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5421
have you tried to take the face plate off and clean off the copper connections behind the face plate on the radio and on the face plate itself? That might be a pioneer thing I wouldnt put it past them to just ramdomly start changing colors for the bling factor:-)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2583
Rave'n,

do you mean that the green and black parts on the screen just swap? (green parts turn black and visa-versa?)

it keeps playing normally though, right?

if so, that is just the 'reverse' mode on your HU...some pioneer HU's do that (the are supposed to) you can turn it off though...you just have to find out how in the manual.

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 638
Marshall I have the 860MP Premier it has multiple colors but baisicly that is what it is doing.
but only when I turn on my subs.

If that is a feature what is it good for?
Besides getting me all paranoid.

I do think my HU has reverse but I think it is used for reversing Frequency slope.

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 639
I figured out the problem marshall was right.

That is the dumbest feature ever.

BTW: Thanx Marshall
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us