Indo Audio??

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 475
well i got 2 questions here... i was looking at an auction on ebay for some JL w3's and the pictures on it say "image propery of indo audio" so i was wondering if this seller "Americaaudio" could be the same company with a different ebay name. most likely it could be because of all the bad feedback they are getting, or someone just stole the image...

but anyways.. i was wondering how 2 of these in a sealed box on 800 watts (together) would compare to an Arsenal in a sealed box, also with 800 watts.. already looking into my next system..

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 13
I dunno but DO NOT BUY FROM INDO AUDIO. I have been waiting four months (almost) for the 15" L7 and have not recieved it. I am going to get something else most likely but DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Pass on that info. They have no problem screwing people over.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1101
^^agreed........Indo audio is the worst company on e-bay imo

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1543
Bad place, i wouldn't even advise people i hate to deal with them, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 813
yeah i've been waiting over a month and he says problem in the warehouse.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 480
I already knew indo audio was a horrible company and i wasnt going to buy from them. I just was pointing out that they might go by a different ebay name now because of their horrible feedback... but anyways, What about my other question comparing the JL's to my Arsenal?

Bronze Member
Username: Pvduk

Post Number: 22
I dealt with them on about 3 occasions. The products arrived a little late (1 very late), and communication was poor.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us