SS rl-p or AA Arsenal?

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 152
Anyone used either sub. They are both priced about the same but which sounds better? Other suggestions are welcome. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 153
Are these the best in their price range? (200-250)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6304
the rl-p should sound better, although i have never heard the arsenal, but the sq on the rl-p's are about in the w7,xxx, brahma range

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 505
The new AA haven't impressed me. There is not that much difference in performance from the old ones to the new ones. I'd actually take an older ava or atlas.

The Rl-p is a great sub. I wouldn't put it in the same class as the W7 or older brahma like I would a Mag but the SQ on it is slightly different than. The RL-p has a higher extension which is quite nice and easy to blend in with the midbass, but the output isn't as loud as some of the subs mentioned.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1511
hey alter have you heard the old AA atlas, i was wondering what you thought about the sq of, i own 2 and have personally only heard 2 other subs i liked more, the w6v2 and eclipse al, just trying to get more opinions from ppl who have heard a lot of different subs.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 480
How could you say that about the new AA line alteraudio? I have played around with Atlases and Avas alot and reallly fell in love with the Avas, and these new Assassins and Arsenals are nothing but better. Maybe you didn't hear them fully powered or broken in. Maybe you didn't hear them in the correct enclosures. All I know is they truly are improved and there are even charts to show this...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us