Alpine woofers

Username: Cocizzie

Post Number: 6
has anyone heard the alpine swx-12 type x12 there rated at 1000 rms and 3000 max would anyone recommend these subs. there dual 4 ohms and i plan on running 2000 rms to them. if someone has a better suggestion on subs plz let me know.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 222
re audio sx new xxx or ascendant audio havocs or arsenals treo if you have the paper stereo integrity mag

Post Number: 7
ive had treo ssi 15 inch and two ssi 12 inch(in two different cars)never had a problem actully good better than the 15 inch stroker i had,but i want to upgrade treo is good, but want something better.where can i find the xxx or havocs?

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 261
you can buy the havocs right off ascendantaudio.com but i think they ran out and they are on back order for a month or 2 and i am not sure on the xxx.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 224
the xxx is 630 for the 12 but u have to preorder

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 763
by better do you want SPL or SQ? because the SSis kill the type X in every catagory. why dont you just put both SSis in the same car?

also do you think you might want to sell that 15 SSi? im sure i could find some people to buy it from you.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3326
"ive had treo ssi 15 inch and two ssi 12 inch(in two different cars)never had a problem actully good better than the 15 inch stroker i had,but i want to upgrade treo is good, but want something better.where can i find the xxx or havocs?"

have you considered treo ssx?

Post Number: 8
ive sold the car(1996 dodge avenger)with the audio in it and last year i traded my two 12 ssi for 2 jl 13w6 but unfortually i got into some trouble and before i could install them i had to sell them along with two soundstream amps van gaugh 1600.1 and 800.4 to my homie.he hooked it up in a tahoe and i wasnt that impressed my treo's sounded just as good.i thought the jl would be better but really wasnt.i want better,iwant two woofers but i dont want to pay $1200 for them(jl w7's) i only paid 500 for both ssi treo's and $200 and the treo's a year later for the jl w613.so im willing to pay up to $800 for a good pair.i need to price the ssx they dont have them at my local dealer just ssi and lower.if anyone know the price of thee ssx and where you can get them plz let me know,thanks

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6294
Buy 2 Crystal Comp X's

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_61&products_id=9 5

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6295
or 2 SS Rl-p's

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_61&products_id=2 9

Username: Hung

Woonsocket, RI Providence

Post Number: 1
alpine does not stand a chance with my kicker Solo X 12"(2000 RMS and 5000 PEak)with one ohm and im running a RockFord T40001DB Amp. It so bad azz
that it cost my a rear window, yeah it blow my rear window on my stock 93 honda accord now beat that

Bronze Member
Username: Xstokes88

Tacoma, Washington United states

Post Number: 39
blew tha window out?? hard to believe..lol maybe somebody threw a rock at it to make u feel special..

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1084
^^LOL.......I agree with X 100%!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
ive heard solo x's blow out pretty quick

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 767
yeah solo xs are pretty much for just comps.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2077
corey how much power and what amps were you using with your Treo subs???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
for the two 12's i had the old schoool 2 channel soundstream reference amp only pushing about 5 to 600 watts each sub but sounded good.and for the 15 treo i stafted with a zeus series 2 channel amp about 900 watts then went to a 2400 watt audiobahn that actually about 1200 watts.

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 41
Corey what stroker did you have the 2005 model or older one... i have a 2005 model 15 running off a hifonics 2500d with stock alternator and battery lol cant even blow a 100 amp fuse but it still gets load..hopefully by july ill have a strokerpro 15 with a orion 2500d and a h.o alt..
image/bmpUpload
blah.bmp (98.0 k)

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 27
everyone puts down type X on this site i dont know why i havnt seen one good positve u guys always dish it havocs, arsenals, they dont compare to a type X a type X is much higher in quality if i were u id stay with the type X they r good powerful subs as good as the W7 for half the price! I got one and it pounds like crazy running about 1500 watts to it and it sounds crystal clear!!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6332
"as good as the W7"

Nope, it has been proven the w7 kills the x in almost ever category.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2083
"for the two 12's i had the old schoool 2 channel soundstream reference amp only pushing about 5 to 600 watts each sub but sounded good.and for the 15 treo i stafted with a zeus series 2 channel amp about 900 watts then went to a 2400 watt audiobahn that actually about 1200 watts."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now thats underating them subs still!!

Post Number: 3
im planing to get compoment tweeters and im try to get kicker KS20. Does any one have some idea or any branch that i should get?

Post Number: 4
im planing to get compoment tweeters and im try to get kicker KS20. Does any one have some idea or any branch that i should get?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 120
i've heard a diamond audio component set that sounds real nice. also heard infinity components are nice.

you ever replace that window that your sub blew out? i live in ct. right beside ri. and i would love to meet up one day to see your sub blow out your window again, i'll even replace the window if it does blow out.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 625
(Quote) Hung bUi

Woonsocket , RI
Providence

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 01:32 am:
alpine does not stand a chance with my kicker Solo X 12"(2000 RMS and 5000 PEak)with one ohm and im running a RockFord T40001DB Amp. It so bad azz
that it cost my a rear window, yeah it blow my rear window on my stock 93 honda accord now beat that............................

^^^^^^What a way to start your first post by proving your a fu.cking idiot. Thanks for letting us know before hand so we won't take your bs seriosly. In future posts.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us