Anyone post over at caraudio.com?

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 588
ive have been posting over there a little while and found out that most of them are aholes

anyone agree?

it is good for the classifieds though

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Alabama

Post Number: 1051
lol. im an a$$hole

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 409
I like it over there...they just are very not noob friendly...i spend my time in the classifieds and lounge only though.....

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2294
yeah. there are a bunch of azzholes over there. they are just jerks about things that don't necessarily warrant being jerks. trigger happy, if you will. if you're on your stuff though, you can shut them up pretty quick like. it's really all about rep over there. particularly if they don't know you or are not so familiar w your name/avatar, etc
pretty decent forum overall though, imo. informative threads for the most part. and i do appreciate the fact that you can't just tlak out of your azz. you'll get roasted pretty quick from all directions.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5845
There are a handful of useful posters over there, but the rest are trolls for the most part.

http://www.elitecaraudio.com
^^That is a VERY professional forum.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2297
indeed. you can just surf through the threads and rarely have to even post. There's that much credible information. Still studying that thread you posted by werewolf about soft domes and reflections during my preps (when I should be detailing lesson plans):-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us