Glass

Anonymous

i have the power cable running from the battery to the back of the car where it goes into a splitter... now what i need to know is how to wire the rca cables..please help i have no clue???

Bronze Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 17
run the rca's from your head unit to the back of the car. if you only have one preout then just run rca's from one amp to another or split the rca's with a y cable and run them to the amps

Anonymous

ok swan so i hook the wire to the back of the head unit???/ then does the rca hook to my amp??? how obvious is it to see where the rca goes into the head unit??//

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
if your head unit is stock then you will need and rca adapter. if not it should be in plain sight. how do you know all that other stuff and not this. look for the pre-out labeled sub, front, or rear, depending on how many hook-ups you have. match the rca with what ever you are running you cable to. for example hooking up a sub amp run the rca's from your sub pre-out.make sure to hook up your remote wire to your head unit as well. or else your amp wont have power. once you run the rca's from the deck hook them up to yor amp. look for the rca in jack, not rca out. rca out is for running more than one amp.

Anonymous

make sure to hook up your remote wire to your head unit as well. or else your amp wont have power.

i do not understand this part???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
your remote wire is a blue wire that goes from you remote/power antena wire on your head unit to your amp. it usually hooks up between your power and ground on the amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us