Check this BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 2
DO NOT buy from Indo Audio on E-Bay. I ordered a 2005 L7 15" sub on December 13, 2005 and by January 16, 2006 I told them I was pissed off and wanted my money back. They told me they would ship a 2006 L7 15" the next day for the same price so I said OK. I got it and it was the 4 ohm instead of the two ohm and they told me it would be replaced as soon as I sent it back. So I did on January 25, 2006 and it is now March 22, 2006 and they are still giving me the run around. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/210036.html << Check this thread out. DO NOT ORDER FROM INDO AUDIO!!

Username: Custom_boxes

Post Number: 10
o sh1t iam about 2 order from them later for 2 12 kicker cvrs

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 287
When I was buying my MTX 8500 I had to decide between them and Locust Audio. Thank God I went with Locust! They had it shipped to my house a day before it was expected as well.

Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 3
Custom do not buy from them. If you check that link you will see that I am not the only one who thinks that way. They screwed me over and I am trying to keep others from getting screwed. Find someone else. It is worth it, I promise.

Bronze Member
Username: Custom_boxes

Post Number: 11
screw dat guy lol i need 2 find 2 12 kicker cvrs for my 1 friend i found 2 for 145 shipped an there sold out an then i found indoaudio screw him lol ill keep on lookin

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1049
I've heard A LOT of crappy things about indo audio. I would never buy from them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us