2 questions 4u guys...MB quart SUBs N box

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 399
First i have 2 pwe 354 subs an will eventually hook them both up to a MB quart RAA 1000....But my problem is will this amp be enough to power them (Yeah i know it does make 1000rms) but i will i be clipping the H#ll out of the subs i think it was 800rms a piece so would i need to get a bigger amp or just deal with it....

okay as for the box im gonna have a guy do my whole trunk....2 15's Raa 1000 amp...12" monitor....a drawer(for my water, transmission fluid,oil and utha stuff) laptop, battery and whut not.....Okay but the real thing is can i use some particle board/plywood for the sub box and all the otha stuff......this whole thing is free....the guys just doesnt have anything to do no carpentry work cummin in......

heres anutha part i have lights behind where i want the sub to go....N i neeed to get to them....so can i have a trap door that i can unscrew to get to the light withouht having to undo the the whole box to get to the light

my car http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm
image/bmpUpload
untitled.bmp (24.6 k)

Username: Rwells

Post Number: 2
buy 2 of the amps. i saw those mb quart raa-1000's on an ebay store a couple of days ago for 200$ a peice. i was tempted to buy but decided to go with the alpine mrd-m1005.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us