Can anyone do this

Bronze Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Post Number: 37
i herd at 150 db your heart stops. so is it still possable to sit in a car over that and for how long till you die? what db is it unbearable at to where you physically cant sit in the car

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1453
i think that won't happen till around 165-170db's, not exactly sure though. 150 will jus cause hearing damage, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 726
ive sat in well over 150. i think it would change person to person in how loud you can take because everyone is different.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
ok then how loud would it have to be for the person next to me at the stop light to feel their car shaking?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5827
It's possible that 150s could make your heart stop, but not probable. It would be like that kid that got hit in the chest with a baseball and the specific timing in relation to his heartbeat caused his heart to stop.

160s is where the heart stopping comes into play.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 865
Who cares?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i do. im looking to piss off all my neighbors and everyone around me at the stoplights. now what db do i need to hit to make your car shake too

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 792
200 Db should be fine for you to shake some cars.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 652
i saw a car hittin around 150-153 and the window was moving atleast 1 inch back and forth

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 838
People like you cause laws like in St. Louis to be passed.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1456
yeah, i say people with thoes intentions shouldn't be allowed to put anything in their car. hope your stuff gets stolen since you want to draw so much attention to yourself.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 653
people like me?

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 334
Yo Matt Smith, read this disclaimer from www.bcae1.com please:

Please 'Boom' Responsibly
As most of you have noticed, the noise ordinances have become much tougher lately. Most of this is due to idiots, yes IDIOTS, who drive through residential areas with their windows down while their system is playing at full power. To make things worse, the music they listen to has all sorts of foul language that's not suitable for small children, (who may be playing outside). There are even a few people, who are even beyond idiot status, that play their systems at full power through residential areas after 10:00 PM (when many people go to bed). I don't believe that this type of behavior is good for the industry. If the fines get too stiff, people will stop buying large systems. If this happens, more people will get out of car audio (who wants a mediocre system). People get interested in things because they're exciting. A deck and four 6.5" speakers are not going to interest many of the younger car audio enthusiasts. If car audio enthusiasts keep annoying more and more people, the fines will keep getting tougher. All of this will only reduce interest in the equipment that fuels the industry. If you want to listen to your system at full volume, get out on the highway where there's little chance of bothering anyone. When you get to a red light, turn it down. If the only thing attractive about you is your 'system', you have some work to do. Bottom line... Think about what you're doing. Think about other people. It's not the end of the world if you have to turn the volume down for a little while.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
i only crank it up when i get out of my neighberhood. when im on the road. and ive never been pulled for noise violation. and ive passes alot of cops

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2509
http://media.putfile.com/watch-the-windshield-movewall-of-6-bravox-12s-w-6-orion -2500ds

vid i took at a comp in Jackson, Ms...this van only did 153.xdB.

to the average joe...145dB would be pretty much unbearable. (while testing my truck, my buddy desided he had enough after 6 burps at 147-48:-))

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 654
i only want to get into comps. i think. i really dont know what i want

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
in the 140 to 148 range how long do you have to sit in the car for your hearing to get messed up permanently

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 728
i agree with brandon 100%. thats just immature and rude.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
guess what. im a kid and i dont give a $hit the louder the better

Bronze Member
Username: Real_mccoy85

Hilliard, Ohio

Post Number: 23
ive got a some tickets for noise, or as the officers described it to me DISTURBING THE PEACE.
Learned my lesson no bumps after 11:00pm :-(

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 351
Well, I'm glad your system sucks so bad you can't even get pulled over for bumping next to a cop... hahaha

It's dumb a.ss kids like you who ruin it for others.

Bronze Member
Username: Real_mccoy85

Hilliard, Ohio

Post Number: 24
That is funny ^^^^
mine were from my drunk girlfriend passed out in my truck when she went to start it.
That is pretty bad when your system is not even loud enough to shake any thing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us