Costom boxez

Username: Costom_boxez

Post Number: 1
her every1 me an my boi r startin 2 make ppl custom boxes for subwoofers any kind from seald to slot ported any color carpet any size dual boxes single triple any kind u need for any sub woofer type just send me a email @ shadylimitedx@netscape.net with all the sub specs an what not an ur messurments. just send me an email what kind u want after i get the email an confirm your box ill give u my cell # 2 talk 2 you about it an after iam all done with it an give you a call when its complete ill send u an email back with a picture of ur costom box thankx for your time an hope 2 hear from you an its not like the tcab prices a lil cheaper thankx an no iam not like subfanic

Username: Custom_boxes

Post Number: 1
lol i spelld it wrong so i had 2 make a new lol lmfao so tired

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6810
i see that you also do custom grammar & sentence construction - is all of that above one whole sentence ?.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6813
Just messing with you , buddy -lol ...

Post Number: 3
dont fill like doin all that sh1t lol The List... Wood type is 3/4 MDF box will b put together with caulking an screws all screws counter sinkd. Carpet... Black, charcoal, gray Furr Black, white No fiberglassing Port size depending on what you want it tuned @ Small boxes will have a 2 inch wide slot an bigger boxes wil have a 3 inch slot each sub will have there own chamber no sharing chambers an the box will have double caulking inside an out 2 keep it 100% air tight if u what anything else on it just add it in the email thankx

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 83
how much? just a ball park for a ported single 12?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6815
sounds like you know your stuff man ....

Upload

Post Number: 4
how big maxx like the messurements an price anit wit shippin

Post Number: 5
how about this single 12 slot port box its 2.596cuft its 13high 25.5 width 17.75 depth its tuned @ 26hz with a 2inch slot x 11.5high it gets loud but was gettin lound in the firebyrd will sale for about $75 + shipping ill have it covered with box carpet an sand the end of port a lil heres a pic Upload

Post Number: 6
more box pics the box with the kicker in it was are prototype it was the first box we made the best lookin box 2 since it was built right it is i think 3.5cuft tuned @ 26hz-27hz gets super loud got in it 2 day an got a head ach in a sec. or 2 lol port is 3inch wide by 14inch high great box an the jl box is the 1 i got in the firebird seald 1.25cuft per sub slams still need 2 get the other amp at the garage i need 2 cover it up still but sounds clean Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2030
not bad at all dude, i would pay 75 bux for that quality. seems pretty sturdy

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 84
i am impressed. do they have terminals though? where are you located

Post Number: 8
i do have termals ill put in an i live in pittsburgh pa 15235

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 288
Due to what Rovin said before, I think he would agree that using proper grammar may "dazzle" us and make you and your work seem more professional. If Rovin doesn't, I still do. But on the other hand, I do like your boxes and the price is decent.

Bronze Member
Username: Thaphunkjunk

Orrville, Ohio United states

Post Number: 46
how much for a single 15 slot ported tuned to 32 for an orion hcca?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
whats ur mesurements so it will fit in ur car an if u can get me all the specs for it. ill tell you should be no more than $125--$150 + shppin it will be carpeted an have a terminal. slot port tuned @ 32hz an it will have a 3 inch wide slot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
this the subwoofer http://www.cardomain.com/item/ORIHCCA15D

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 443
What do you use to figure out what you tune your boxes too? Do you use a box building program?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i go 2 rockfordfosgate.com 2 get the cuft an then carstereo.com 2 get all the other stuff

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1221
http://www.freewebs.com/wahlsboxes/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Upload my box its a 5.25cuft 3inch slot port tuned @ 30.5hx with out dissplacementz pounds

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1050
boxes look great man :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3274
one of the box up there looks like its covered with sheep skins. i like that one. looks all soft and sh!t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
white furr its nice doin the back of the firebyrd wit it need a lil more.My whole interior in my car is black an white furr lol an i was talkin 2 my other boi an the kid that helps me out an sh1t an his dad cuts the wood cause table saw so hes tellin ppl he makes them. Mean while he helps do the screws an does caulking so iam goin 2 buy my own table saw an me an my other friend will do it at his house lives down the street an my boxes will be done in like a day or 2 fast but dependin on the days i work. Any buddy who orders 1 they will get my cell # 2 call me an c how its goin an will get an email with there pic of there box an ill call them when its done hows that sound lol

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 598
I plan on making this box Saturday for my new R's !!!

Upload

With 3" ports.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3278
hey what state are you located in. you have good prices on those boxes but the shipping is going to cost some $$$$$$.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ya shiipin does sux but i can find the cheapest shippin if i can an its pittsburgh ,pa,15235

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
Would it be cheaper if you cut the board, put it together with screws, unscrewed it, and sent the board out in a stack, seeing that it would most likely be smaller than the actual box its self? This would be cheaper too because the person that gets it has to glue, screw in, and seal the box. IMO it's a good idea, unless the want it carpeted, because thats an extra hour of hassle.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
thats a go0d idea but the person gota no what there doin lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
thats a go0d idea but a pain in the azz 2 make it an take it apart u gota have everythins so perfect cut wise lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
but it would work

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Well I get everything screwed it, then take it apart to glue and put back together when i build a box anyways...

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
screwed in*

By the way, is your sub a Volfenhag by chance?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3284
hey cutom boxes, your boxes look nicely built but the sub cut out looks like you used a jigsaw. if you want more professional look then you should get a router.

i will be getting new subs this weekend and i might just email you with specs to see what price you can do for me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
yup i use a jig saw but i was tryin 2 get it done fast cause my dad was sleepin an didnt want 2 get in trouble with the saw dust but still did lol.But i have a perfect 12 shaper but still need a 10 15 an 18 an my friend sands the holes done but he didnt do that 1 didnt realli care its mine lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
box carpeting Box carpet.. black, charcoal Vinyl..white, bronze, Vicuna, Sandstone, charcoal,tan, Medium Gray,Maroon,brown, black Suede... dark gray an tan Furr black,white

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
ya thats a 15 volfenhag just testin out my box an mat with it sounds loud an clean its louder than my friends 15 kicker cvr in a 3.5 slot ported box tuned @ 32hz made by me an mine kills his an mines tune lower haha but it bangs for now untill i get my 15 sx an kicker 1200

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
ok i think i got da prices for a single box $80-$120 dual box form $150-$200 an tripble dunno lol thats for ported boxes seald will b cheaper the prices depend of the size woofer so sayin a 10 will b cheaper than a 12 an a 12 will b cheaper than a 15 an 15 will b cheaper than 18

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 663
thats too much

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
to much i thought thats go0d prices ppl pay $300 for just a single box from a shop your gettin the box custom built 100% air tight alot of scews tuned port what u prefere box carpeted an a terminal an done in a day or 2 an u get a picture of it in ur email after its done an get a call when its done does any1 else think them prices are to high

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 664
are those shipped prices by the way. but shops aare rip offs u can build one with 20 dollars plus 5 for materials but those are good prices if they are shipped

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
no its not shippin an caulkin an screws cost more than $5 here

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 631
what is caulkin? is that just like sealing the box? and when you slot port your box, does it need to have pvc pipe or just mdf wood like in the pictures above... this is just a general question

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
yes caulking is the sealer so if wont leak air an i do inside an out of the box with it so its 100% air tight. You can make 2 kinds of ported boxes 1 by usin the pvc pipe port like u said an slot port is the ones in the pics the slot 1s i like better than pvc an the slot is made outa the mdf just like the box

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 632
wut sites are there for port length and colume and stuff. or is there any sites that give you a calculator and you enter the dimentions of the box they give you the volume and then the port size with that volume?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
i use rockfordfosgate.com for the calculater an carstereo.com 2 tune it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
o i also make 6x9 boxes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
o Stackn Bucks say about $105 + shipping just git me all the specs. if u want the box built

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 358
"i see that you also do custom grammar & sentence construction - is all of that above one whole sentence ?." - Hahahaha Rovin, when I read that I almost crapped my pants...

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 359
Yeah dude a lot of people on here are perfectionists when it comes to car audio, and they may associate bad english with bad attention to detail with your boxes, just a tip :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
iam a perfectionist to an when makin a box u dont 2 spell iam go0d @ what i do

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 635
but i couldnt find on those site's how to find out the port length in reference to the box length and stuff...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us