Okay guys, i hear little about brahmas, but not as much as JL, Kicker, RE, Mmats, and ect. Why is that, are they bad subs, or is it that no one has them because there top of the line and coast alot of money for the low power handling, or is it that they are just a SQ sub. give me your opinions and how they compare to jl and others. and what is all the talk about RE subs being so good when both RE and Brahma use the Xbl^2 technology?
1) low power handling...ima have to say a no on that with 1600w rms and 4800w peak handling
2) adire is a lesser known brand name than those you mentioned because it makes solely home audio drivers and a few car audio drivers
3) they are excellent subs - the 10" brahma has the highest throw of a 10" sub on the market i believe too....
4) they are SQL subs, create high SPL levels while delivering phenomenal SQ too
5) compared to JL, i think they are near equal - and the 15" brahma i would have to say outperforms the 13w7
6) RE and Adire as well as Destijl Engineering all use XBL^2 tech - RE and DE are licensees of adire's innovation....RE also makes awesome subwoofer, about equal to adires - but exceeds to the 18" subs instead of stopping at 15"
i got my brahma 12 and i put it in a 2.2 sealed box, i have a bmw with the rear seat folded down and sub facing in the cabin i took it to my local car audio shop an and hit 135.3db with a kicker 600.1, which is awsome considering my friend has a 97 eclise and uses the same amp but has 4 sony explods 12inch 5 sided things and he only hit 138. and what is really cool is mine sounds so much better.