Bronze Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 60
are th kicker solo-xs any good

Bronze Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 38
yeh they are there are better ones but depending on what solo-xs you get u wont be dissapointed my sister boyfriend has one and it sounds real good

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1024
excellent spl, not sure about sq

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
prolly just one 10 in my hachback.. but also thinkin about 2 12" L7s or 4 12" CVRS or one havoc... but i ain't to sure about havoc... alot ppl hear like them but who has really heard one....nobody i don't think

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
well i'm lookin for strate up spl dont' care about the sq... i wanna rattle the freak outta my eyes uk.. i want sick spl...with spl i've had good luck using 4 subs...2 facin backwards and 2 facing frontwards... i've always gotten good spl that way

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6164
whats ur budget,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
ain't got to much of a limit..imma just save up and get one sub at a time

Silver Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 138
maybe a new XXX or 2 :-) will do some sick spl

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2019
well its tons of people on here, who recomend havocs; who havent either heard them! some people are 13yrs old without cars, recomending subs on here! so be carefull~!!
just reaserch b4 u buy, also try to listen yourself if u can!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6837
AGREED !!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^...

its all well/good 2 give a suggestion even though u never heard it(thats ok) but some ppl mouth-off like they actually own it saying stuff like "sub A will kick subs x,y,z azz" & never even heard a single 1 of any .

OR
my fav beef is when some1 heard a poorly installed brand of a known good sub & come here lambasting the good name of it saying sh!t like " its not good cause i wasn't impressed " hell even the best subs ever pporly installed will sound like POO ...ppl who been around a while now will know what i'm saying.....

Bronze Member
Username: Rwells

Post Number: 12
i like it when some1 tries to tell me that people can here them from 6 blocs away when they werent the person outside of the car so really they have no idea. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
so the havocs... is that the 13 yr olds and is that the experts???... rite now i'm thinkin about juss gettin them 4 12"s uk... have them in 2 different boxes .. have 2 facin the back and 2 facing my head...i'm goin to power them with my thunder 81000D and if that amp don't impress me with this set up then i'm goin to throw a hifonics BX2005D in there

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 745
i wouldnt get an XXX for SPL...thats kinda a waste of money when the MT is less and would kill it in so many different ways.

your best bet for SPL is 2 15' L7s out of the ones you talked about.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
idk if i want 15s tho... i wanna clown on 15s with juss some 12s

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 747
if ur just looking for SPL 15s are the way to go...but 12s will work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
what 15s" would you go with?
3 type-s sound good or no?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
or maybe ever 4 thunder 5500... i want something with a pretty low RMS.. max rms .. prolly about 600 or 700 cuz i'm goin to have more then just a pair

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 748
4 12' treo TSis and a ED Nine.1 amp or orion 1200D would be the best if you want 12s.

type S subs are ok but not the best.

how many watts do you want to run. remember anything above 1500 rms will most likely cause problems unless you get a HO alternator.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
in total i wanna run about 1500 to 2000 watts... but if i get some 15s what should i go for???

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 749
2 15' re SXs and an amp that puts out 2000rms would be loud. you have alot of different options, just try and listen to as many subs as you can to get an idea on what you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
well i live in a small town and the best systems i've heard were all mine.....do uk if the splw12 and splw15 are any good?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 405
I can vouch for those RE's i have heard some RE's not the SX's but an MT or XXX the dude that had them i dont think he realy knew whut he was talkin bout(HE DOES WORK AT BESTBUY..adjusted my system and clipped them to death)....Anyway i liked them alot....I never realy knew that systems could set off car alarms....i not saying that too b stupid its just dumb people say that all the time....but never new it happend...think he had like 1200 watts directed audio...sounded great but he wanted 1000$ for the sub and box no amp LMAO

so i think RE has a good product line
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us