Soundstream

Username: Apocalypse

Post Number: 3
HAS anyone ever used or heard these in action Soundstream T4s from wht ive hear they are built to handle class D amplifiers and the coils are very tuff,but wht i really wanna know is whether this sub has some SPl in its heart and how good is it if its got sq too even better but i would love more spl than sq.THankx in advance Apocalypse

Bronze Member
Username: Fooky

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 31
lol....go Alpine ... ask CTMIKE or Rovin Bout tht.... i see ure new round here. WELCOME...

Username: Apocalypse

Post Number: 4
Read the thread beginner i said SPL not SQ with a dash of SPL i know all about Alpine Type Rs and wht they can do and im not looking to run them

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6151
Soundstream subs are usally pretty crappy, they use to be a very good company, but over the past couple of years they have become average at best..But im sure they get loud, every sub has potiential to get loud, also what is loud to u may not be loud 2 me..

Bronze Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 85
i've heard soundstream subs, not sure the model, and they are pretty crappy sounding. if you're looking for a sub that gets loud and you can be heard pretty far away, but sound like crap in your car, get them. but you won't be to happy with them after awhile because you'll find that you wont turn on your system cause it'll sound horrible.

what's your budget, sure someone can help you find better subs than those.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us