Box that back of speaker shows

Username: Blackf150

Raceland, La Usa

Post Number: 1
i have two 12" audiobahn flame excursions i was wondering if i could put them in a box that the rear of them would be able to be seen someone on this site said to swap the positive and negative wire i was wondering if that would really work and if so what type of box to chose sealed or ported

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 189
i inverted my sub in a ported box and it sounded exactly the same as before, i don't remmeber if i switched the + and - though, just experiment to see what sounds on beat. the only problem was one day some dumba$$ in a pt cruiser pulled out in front of me and i had to slam on the brakes. the sub ripped all 8 screws out of the box and rolled from the back of the car to the front seat of my suv. i then decided it was a bad idea in my case because if i got in a crash the sub could come up and hit me in the back of the head.

Raceland, La Usa

Post Number: 4
thanks ooch sounds like it hurts

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 191
yeah... if i weren't already late for school i was going to chase the dude in the pt cruiser down and punch him in the face or something....
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mygame5982

Houston, Texas Us

Post Number: 47
your subs ripped out the box?

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 196
yeah, i had my one eclipse 15 ti inverted to see the magnet and i had the box so the sub was faced down towards the ground and when i slammed on the brakes the box slid forward and hit the back of my rear seats, which stopped it and the sub ripped the screws out(pretty big heavy duty screws too) and rolled up to the front of the car still playing.

Raceland, La Usa

Post Number: 9
should the inverted speaker box be smaller than a normal one

Raceland, La Usa

Post Number: 10
sealed one that is
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help