Asdcedant audio questions

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 184
are these speakers/subs one of those you get what you pay for thing or are they really a lot better then a lot subs and speakers that cost more then them

like how do they compare to eclipse and jl

i have never heard these before but everyone seems to have a good word word out for them

i think im not the only one with this question because there are alot of people unfamilar with asdcenant audio

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2005
they are very good subs and speakers...u wont be dissapointed

Bronze Member
Username: Xstokes88

Tacoma, Washington United states

Post Number: 34
whos heard them?? i was thinkin about gettin the assasins but i havent heard them yet..i got robbed so i just need sum subs to hold me over for like 4 to 5 months till i move to texas..but yes they are within my budget but i just need sum feedback on the sq and spl..thanks o yea wut amp would push these to their full potential..should u over power them or stick wit the rms

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
but how do they stack up to the more expensive and well known name brands

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
i new i wasent the only one wit questions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
yea i see ppl talkin bout them all the time but their always sayin theyve never heard them..or they r nice budget subs but when ppl ask if theyve heard them they say no but they seem like realli good subs..so id realli appreciate it if i got some feed back..thanks guys..

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2009
they are right with all the high end brands.
JL, eclipse, RE, all of em

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
so what would you say the 12" assasin stacks up to..cvr?? or what

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
what do you mean there right up there wit all the high end name brands how do they sound and how do they thump compard to the high end brands explain more in depth

wreak havoc have you even heard asdcenant audio before

Bronze Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 73
friend of mine just bought a pair of assasins and i think they sound just as good as the 12w3's i just put in my car. plus assasins-$75, 12w3-$229 (brand new from dealer prices). that right there makes it worth it, plus the aa subs come with a 3 year warranty, not the usual 1 year.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
anyone else got info

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1437
well i have the old subs from AA, the ones with the xbl motor, and they sound awsome, imo better than the w7, and the build quality is awsome, and chad is a GREAT guy to deal with he answers any questions you can think of, and is very nice.

Username: Blkwardog

Post Number: 6
i was wondering if u guys had been to AA's site and lookd at the 15" havoc that u can get on preorder rite now for 325$

heres a link :

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/havoc_page.html

theyr 1500 rms but im sorta new to car audio so i was wonderin wut u guys thought

Silver Member
Username: Clacla100

Tallahassee, Fl US

Post Number: 103
I have an avalanche the arsenal is what replaced it. Its an amazing sub. I prefer its lows to the w7. The thing pounds hard and can easily take 1000 wrms. I havnt personally heard the arsenal but chad tells me it maintains the avalanche's lows but the highs are much better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
well i was thinking of getting a jl system but hearing all this good stuff about ascedant audio i think i might change my mind

hay anyone heard the 6.5 midwoofers

keep the comments coming

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
bump

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 447
Joseph, change your mind. I work at Dukes Car Stereo, and I hear w7s and other JL subs that EVERYONE and their baby's mommas have, ALL DAY. IMO, Ascendant > JL... period. I previously owned a 15" avalanche and I instantly fell in love with it... I dreaded getting rid of my ava and my Viper d2500.1, but I had to... so I could get the 2 15" Arsenals I currently own. I admit, when the arsenals came out Chad swore they were better in all aspects than the ava, and I DID doubt him a lil... Until I received the sexy beasts. I threw them in my dual chambered 2.5 cuft sealed box, that I had my ava in one chamber of, and I gave them a measly ~500 wrms a piece. WoW. Chad was right they get louder than the ava w/ less power AND sound better. I later unhooked one sub so I could test 1 Arsenal directly VS. 1 Avalanche, and the results were astounding. I am currently looking for another Viper d2500.1 (which I regret selling) so I can give each arsenal ~750+ wrms. I have been contemplating selling my Arsenals ONLY so I could afford 2 15" Havocs, which I really wanna play around with. I hope my opinion helped, Carl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Wow so many people swear by them the only reason im still not sure about buying them is because i have a family member that owns a stereo shop and kinda expects me to buy from him plus he hooks me up with some crazy discounts

well if anyone has any more opinions or thoughts speak out because im not the only person being helped by this thread

o ya and anyone know how the aa midwoofers sound

thanks for all the opinion so far

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1440
six, have you heard the atlas from aa, another guy on here said that the atlas had better sq than the arsenal, just wondering if some1 else has heard it.
http://forum.carstereos.org/f50-official-ascendant-audio-forum.html if you want you opinions on AA products check the link, its the AA forum.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 450
Yes, I have heard the Atlas, and was tempted to buy a few for testing. They are a more SQ oriented driver, whereas the Arsenals are aim'd towards SQL. I frequent the AA forum, and find it quite helpful at times also.

Username: Deepbasshz

Post Number: 8
hey SiX!

I reallly like the w7's output, how would you compare a w7 and an Arsenal 15 one on one battle in ported box? in terms of sq and LOWWWWSS :-) and output thxx

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1097
dane i would like to ask you a question not to be a a!! hole or anything but do you have a car or a license what kind of subs have ou heard cause i heard your only 15 and at 15 i highly doubt that you should be giving advice on what subs are better than others just my opinion but you sound like a dumba## thats just talking out of there a## about stuff like how subs sound and things like that

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Alabama

Post Number: 984
how can chad think the arsenal goes as low as the avalanche if the arsenal's fs is 23hz and the avalanche's is like 16hz?

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 985
lol charlie.........im 16 and i know alot i guess

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1098
ya imnot saying anything like that but he just says stuff about everything i mean i could see you put your input on like a couple of products be he does on every single type of sub it seems like and i just higly doubt he has heard all of the subs he has hear of like the havoc he doesnt even have them but he talks like there great already and you cant base things on what people say unless they have actually heard them and i just dont think he has

Username: Deepbasshz

Post Number: 9
they haven't even started to ship the hAvoc yet...lolz... so no one heard it except of Chad and Dale!!!

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 987
ur right charlie..........Dane..........
Upload

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 988
10to40, im more of a 0 to 80hz maniac

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1102
ya freddy thanks man for understanding lol and im sure thers other people on this site that are annoyed at you dane

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1104
bump since it didnt

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
im only 16 also and i try to give advice when i can but the main reason i use this site is to learn ive always been into car audio and home audio. so when i come hear i can ask questions or even sometimes give my thoughts on other peoples questions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us