I think I got ripped off....HELP!!!

Username: Ajdavies91

Michigan USA

Post Number: 3
Well I just purchased this SW9152 off of ebay and I'm extremely confused...and I think I got ripped. I opened the box and it was supposed to be MIB. The thread ring is inside the assembly, NOT hooked to the magnet, is this normal??? It didn't seem right. Here are some pictures I took after I took it out of the box. Any info from you guys(and gals) would be great.

I just don't want to ask for my money back if the subwoofer is supposed to be like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5878252741&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D5878252741%26fvi%3D1

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Thanks for ANY info,
Andrew

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Alabama

Post Number: 941
that dont look good andrew

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 591
yea. i would get a new one.

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 259
I did a quick check on the web and can't find that model showing the bottom but even though I am no expert I agree with the other two posts so far, it does not look right......

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 593
is the copper part all bent up on the side, or is that just the light hitting it weird

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 178
dude i think you got ripped ask for ur money back

Bronze Member
Username: Mygame5982

Houston, Texas Us

Post Number: 36
yep u got ripped, just like spongebobs pants

Michigan USA

Post Number: 4
Thanks for all the quick responses, and yes the copper part looks bent and burned up and dented....
I'm going to write the guy today and ask for my money back. And I'll send him some pics to look at so he won't play stupid.

Thanks again,
Andrew(The now pissed off guy)

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 789
Did you paypal him the money,if you did file a claim against him.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1969
PAYPAL ALWAYS GIVE U THE RUN AROUND! DAMN PAYPAL! THEY WILL WANT U TO TAKE IT TO THE STORE, FOR A BENCH TEST U HAVE TO PAY FOR! --- ALWAYS A RUN AROUND!
But yes, that thing doesnt look good at all! The VCs looks like it will scratch, and is damaged!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 475
well I could tell by looking at the sub's cone. The ring around the foam surround is from the sub sitting inverted on something. Unless you had it like that before you took the pics but if its new it shouldn't show up that much. And the VC is a dead give away.

Michigan USA

Post Number: 5
Well I sent the seller an email asking for my money back, my fingers are crossed until then....Thanks for the quick replys, you guys are awesome!!!
-Andrew
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us