Gettin Sick

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 110
ok so i make my friend a box for his 15inch kicker cvr in a 3.5cuft box slot port tuned 2 32hz be 4 all dissplacments an all hes been sayin 2 ppl his is the sh1t an is the loudess an iam gettin pissed off but he didnt pay any money 4 doin it bastaard he bought the wood an i built it an didnt get any cheese iam gettin sick of him an then my sis likes him an she just keeps sayin hes is better o i cant wait till i get my sx 15 an kicker 1200 do u think mine will kill his my box a 5.25cuft tuned @ 30.5hz b4 all dissplacements thankx iam about 2 go 2 his house take his box take it apart an make him built it lol fuckker

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 576
just take out all of the screws on the back pannel.

That would put an end to his bragging with a blownsub in about a week.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 112
lol that would be funny

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 180
no need to do something stupid, you'll feel much better when you pull up and drown out his system. get the word out you did his system too and then people that want systems will come to you and you can make money off them.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 118
ya i no but my boxes r good had a deal doin a 6cuft slot ported box for to 12 kicker cvrs but the guy wouldnt pay $500 for 2 12 kicker cvrs dual slot port box custom wire kit carpet amp an install an then he bought 2 15 jl used an seald box but cant make box 4 them cause trunk is only 14 inch hight my can do 1 15 ported in the middle tryin 2 make sum money lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us