Connecting everything problems?!?!?

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 12
confused i can't figure out what i am doing wrong cuz this is wut i do..can sum1 tell me wut i'm doing wrong?!?!??! i get power 2 my amp n' everything..just no sound comes out threw my subwoofer
http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfadsfasd8yv.png

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 580
what is the thing on the left side?

the only thing i can i ask is, what kind of amp and what ohm of subs? and 1 or 2 subs...

sounds like wiring may be messed up somewhere. are you sure you are getting power to your amp??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
yes the light is on, i'm not sure what the issues is....on the left side is the speaker n' battery...2ohm sub, and a rockford fosgate 800watts rms..if i'm correct

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 164
wtf that picture looks like it was drawn by a retarded 1st grader. i have no clue what your situation is, try using words take some pictures. if your amp powers on the problem prolly is in your rca's make sure they are connected to the sub out on your hu and connected correctly on your amp. check the hu to see if the setting for the sub isn't 0 or mute or ATT or something. make sure vc are hooked up right and make sure + and - are not touching.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 583
how do you have it wired? give us a link to the amp, just so i can tell u if u wired it correctly

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
hmmmm everything 2 the amp is right its just the wiring in the side panel i have it hooked up into the speaker....just the factory deck n' everything my rca looks lyke this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=4118145&type=product&productCatego ryId=pcmcat64600050014&id=1122655296186 but has 2 white, 2 gray, 2 brown wires....i was told 2 use the 2 gray ones...because i'm only doing a single sub....then connect my input to my amp from there...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us