Audiobahn V MTX

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1233
ok i was at this audio shop yesterday and this guy tryed to convince me that MTX was like 1000x better than audiobahn. i know audiobahn isn't the greatest, and no where near it, but i doubt MTX is better. he tryed to tell me that my 1600RMS watt amp was only pushing 400-500 RMS at 1 ohm. i was like no dud,e you need to go back to the books. he said that my cousin'ts 500 watt amp RF probably pushed more watts than my 1600 rms amp, what do you guys think?

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 374
What kinda 1600 rms amp???? I would buy mtx over audiobahn...but almost anything else above mtx...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1234
hct2200 something like that its rated 1600 @ 1 ohm

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 575
mtx is a ton better than audiobahn. mtx's get louder and they wouldnt fall apart as easy. my firends 8500's are pretty nice, but way overpriced.

that amps probably puts out around 1400 watts i am guessing if not a lil more. it isnt that overrated. so no, you are not pushing 500 watts, lol. more then that.

if he is so sure it puts out 500 watts, have them bench the amp so you can prove them wrong. or even pay a couple of dollars so you can prove him wrong. it is always good if you can take down a "guy that think's he knows alot"...

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 576
i would still get basically any sub over mtx though. your pockets will be empty if you dont.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6137
They both make ok amps

They both make sh!tty subs...

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 216
hct2200 something like that its rated 1600 @ 1 ohm"

YOUR AMP REALLY DOES THAT, DON'T BELIEVE HIM. THE ROCKFORD OF YOUR FRIEND, IF SAYS THAT 500 THEN IT WILL THROW 500 OR LESS BUT THAT'S IT. DON'T BUY MTX SUBS CUZ THEY'RE EXPENSIVE AND AUDIOBAHN WELL... THEY SOUND REALLY BAD! ASK TO CHAD LEE IF YOU WANT

LOL!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1236
i have audiobahn. i really don't think they sound THAT bad... but im sellin them and puttin my JL 10W6v2's in so i'll hear a real system by the end of april. idk when my friend is going to get the cash to buy my subs

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1011
mtx is way better imo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us