Bridge?

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1232
ok remember how i said the kid used half the VC's on the subs? well i re wired them today and now they sound like SH!T! so i guess the kid knew what he was doing lol. my friend said that he bridged the subs and wired them paralell, can you do that?

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 162
you can hook DVC subs up 3 ways parallel/parallel or series/parallel or series/series they all make differnet loads on the amp. how exactly did he hook them up (example: + from amp to + on one vc to + on vc on other sub...), what is ohm rating per vc are the subs?

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 577
bridging the subs usually is just taking the + and - terminal from the amp (usually marked "bidged") and you connect it to the + on the sub from the + ouput of the amp, and - on the amp to - on the sub. that is parallel bridged.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 171
oh i got mixed up when you said bridge the subs. do you mean he bridged 2 channels on the amp and then wired the subs in parallel?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1235
i have no clue, like he wired the subs together, used 1 + and 1 - then hooked it up to the other side then hooked that side up to the other subs and so one then to the amp... what kind of wireing is that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1240
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us