Orion H2

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 37
Hey, this is bad to say but a close friend of mine and his brother stole 3 Orion H2 from a 1999 Tahoe. lol, Sorry driver! lol But does any one know how these things sound, the box that they stole was too big for the "Stankin' Lincoln" so we haven't tried listening to em?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1422
hope your friend and his brother get cought. or the driver finds them and kicks their a/ss. either would be good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Nah if you knew the whole story behind you wouldn't think that. It's more like payback! The guy they lifted it from stole Kelvin's, my friend's brother, 2 BD1000s and a small Kicker 200.2 amps then put them in his girlfriend's car, who has a cop for a father!! But that's not what the thread is about, I just wanna know good or bad they are!!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1994
there loud...unsure on SQ

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1930
they get insanely loud, give them 2500rmw each!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6691
now that'll^^^ need some serious power - LOl ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Each, Da.mn, they are only 12's though! I didn't think they were that serious! lol Well, I might have to "steal" them from him! lol Nah, but are they good quality, I mean, will they be enough to turn heads in like 87 Lincoln Town Car?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1931
^^^^ hell yeah! they going turn lots of heads...the 12s can take 2500rms if the signal isnt clipped!

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 996
they will get real loud like B said, but just don't screw yourself over and steal them!!! :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us