Attetion: ripped off by subfanatic??<<<<<Everybody READ PLEASE

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 270
This post is intended and applicable to anyone who has sent money to Dan Creamer (subfanatic) for any goods or products whatsoever. I am gathering this information so that I may forward all of the fraudulent sales he has made to the police in his hometown. If you have been ripped off by Dan Creamer for any monetary value, please email DGLemmons@gmail.com with the exact amount you were charged and for what items. If you have any links to any posts that were made, or have any documented correspondance with him that would be helpful please feel free to include it. A friend of mine and I are going to make sure he is held to the highest level of responsibility for stealing people's money. Please be sure to leave a name, contact number, and permission to share your incident with law enforcement officials. Your identity and contact numbers will be kept 100% confidential unless requested by law enforcement officials. If we can produce the evidence, we could get a double felony charge on this pr!ck, which will hopefully keep him from taking advantage of people in the future. Thank you for your help, and I will keep everyone posted on the events that follow.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1872
^^^^^^^^^^ GOOD IDEA...
he has robbed hundreds on here....
GET THAT BA$TARD!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1403
i don't think he robbed hundreds, i think he ripped off like 3-4ppl on this forum.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1406
go for it, i can't stand people who do that kinda crap.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1874
well, ive heard he got a few on this forum, and other forums.. its his JOB... think about the thousands he makes, just by lieing!

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
What other sites has he ripped people off that you know of? I will post this thread there as well..

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 78
yeah get that moth3rfuccer i remember that and as evidence you can look back at the threads here back in july i think it was were he made deals with people and ripped them off. You can also report him to the FB! i know someone in another forum who did and the sherrif personally went out to the house and got that fukcker who was ripping people off in another forum. contact the sherrif always a good idea. trevor eaton got ripped off by him too.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1876
wasnt he on caraudiocentral? maybe someone knows his screen names... i know he followed up on half, and abandoned half....

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
His AIM screen name is nushaganazad, his forum name is subfanatic...

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1404
ya i know all about him, i was a "newb" when he was doing all this sh1t to ppl, the only reason i never got anything from him is because he looked "shabby" each week he had something new for sale, and it was allways very cheap. plus hes a pothead so that explains a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1205
dude that's awesome. hopefully he'll get arrested and another worthless pos will be expired from the pressence of us all.

Username: Dglemmons

Post Number: 1
Hi guys, my name is Daniel, I am the friend of colby's who is putting all of this together.. thank you for your valuable input. As I said, if you have any evidence whatsoever, no matter how insignificant please email it to me at dglemmons@gmail.com I dont have time to keep checking the forums, and as we all know email has a great filing system, so, again, thanks for all your help, any information given will only benefit those who have been taken advantage of.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1878
people need to get some evidence to Colby, so he can get it to authorities..

transcripts, emails, receipts, anything!!

Post Number: 2
"plus hes a pothead so that explains a lot." now now now.. lets not stereotype.. not all "potheads" are useless and shiesty

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1452
I hate to break it to you guys. But its quite possible nothing will happen to him. Unless there is extremly compelling evidence against him, like a recorded phone conversation or something of that kind, chances are nothing will happen.

The problem with internet fraud is that any conversation online can easily be changed around and/or made up. Same goes for emails.

Bronze Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 64
yep it's all text and most everyone has the same fonts

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 323
well dustin i think b ment hundreds of dollars..

it's a shame that we have all been lead on by this Pr!ck... even if nothing happens... it's worth a shot to make something happen.... you never know what your gonna get out of it you know what i mean... so keep it up and try to take this azz wipe down to china town!!!!!!!

Username: Ton

Post Number: 10
Is this him?
http://www.carstereo.com/forum/profile.cfm?userid=19120

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 96
"ya i know all about him, i was a "newb" when he was doing all this sh1t to ppl, the only reason i never got anything from him is because he looked "shabby" each week he had something new for sale, and it was allways very cheap. plus hes a pothead so that explains a lot."

will people quit the dissin on pot smokers not all or even half or even a quarter of em go around on the net rippin people off or are stupid or whatever you got to say about them. if anything potheads are smarter than the average because the pot forces us to think deeper about things that the normal non smoker wouldnt

so please stop putting messages like that in your posts it shows how childish people are by blameing something like this for your losses or whatever

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1893
ahhhhh
look at how much SHHH he was selling.....
here are his POST ova there.....
http://www.carstereo.com/forum/searchmemberpost.cfm?searchuserpost=19120

good EYE Aruman!

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1894
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Well last week some people came to concrete our driveway and broke alot of my car audio stuff. So they broke my 15 TI URGG!!!! but my mom bought me a BRAND new 15 ti to replace it, so if anyone is interested, im accepting trades or im selling it for 375+shipping. Putting it on ebay soon

Stuff is being sold so i can buy a new car. lol. all prices are not final and can be traded, no prices include shipping. Subs 12w7-350 w/ box-add 50 15 Eclipse Ti-300 2 12 jlw0-100 for both, 65 each, grills included 2 10 Infinity Kappas w/ sealed box-100 2 12 inch audiobahns w/ bandpass box-125 12 inch Brahma-cone seperated from surround, still under warrenty-150 2 12 inch RF p3's-125 each-200 for both Amps jl 1000/1-500 jl 250/1-150 2 Hifonics BX1500ds-125 each Interfire IB2900C-125 Audiobahn A1300HCT-200 ALL hu's are 70 Pioneer's- DEH-1600 DEH-10 DEH-P6500 Kenwood's- KDC-1028 KDC-319 KDC-MP822 Speakers- Pair of 6.5 Sanyo SF622-never used-50 Pair of 6.5 Rockford Fosgate Speakers-T162c- NEVER USED-100 Questionable-some turn on but dont play, others just dont turn on Pioneer Flex5- MRP-F356- 25 Power Acoustic-LT-980-2- 25 Lightning Audio-S1.1000d- 25 Crunch Drive series-V-150-SE- 25

wow hes got alot

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1414
i'm not dissin potheads, sh1t im one thats why im on house arrest, i meant to give the impression that he gives potheads a bad name, LOL, anyway hes a douche that deserves to get kicked in the balls.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
"plus hes a pothead so that explains a lot."

what did that explain then...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1902
^^^^ lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my entire IT department smoked...

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 598
fukkking d@mn potheads need to quit riping people off

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3165
www.chroniccandy.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
lol im joking james i just wanted to piss you off lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 601
lol chad that candy never works like the real thing i've had a couple friends try it.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1416
ok i retract my statement, i was trying to say that he gives other potheads a bad rep, but i guess i mis worded it, so my bad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
check out www.waytoomany.com some crazy sh1t on there i wouldnt buy any candy i would make it myself but i prefere cookies or popcorn

Post Number: 3
Guys, I dont mean to be a killjoy, I enjoy talkin about pot as much as the next smoker, but I would appreciate it if we could keep this thread on track. Thanks for the links to the other forums, I will be posting a thread there as well.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1453
Guys, you wont get anywhere, without any actual proof other then some posts on a message board and an email, you've got diddly squat.

Not to mention, how dumb are you for sending some kid a money order that you met over the internet? Atleast with paypal/ebay you've got some kind of protection...

Maybe now you'll learn your lesson and not be such a complete idiot. If a deal sounds too good to be true, chances are pretty good it is.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2329
jeff, they didnt sound too good to be true. they sounded fair. ive got alot of information that hopefully can help. but i will send and email when i have time to type it up (probably tonight) goodluck.

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 81
guys pursu what you are doing no matter what jeff says people have been busted before like this so it is possible. DOnt forget to email the admin and get his IP adress.

Post Number: 6
Jeff, and others who wish to discourage our attempts to right a few wrongs can keep their opinions to themselves. If you dont have something constructive to add to this thread.. simply disregard it.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 394
Where does he live???

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 601
There's really nothing you can do but make more people aware that he's a fu.ckin p.o.s that scams people outa there money. Wonder if he's got the balls to jump in this thread.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 612
bump

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 948
well daniel its hard not to read and comment on this when the thread title asks everybody to read it. this is afterall an open forum. i think if you cant deal with that then you should find an alternative way to get information.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us