Install question?

Bronze Member
Username: Jerome

Post Number: 13
I installed my cuz amp and the green and red lights came on then turned off and that was it nothing else turned on and suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 109
Check your Wires Mostly UR GROUND......this happen to me i installed it and saw the ground was falling off... when i bolted it The amp worked!!

Hope this helps!!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1800
yea, what he said^^^ check all your grounds first! then post back... it could also be going into protect mode!

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 110
wats the amp??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
the ground does look bad but i installed it in my truck and nothing happen

Username: Calioldschool

California

Post Number: 4
Your still messing the ground up probably, I grounded somthing to my car under a bolt and it looked fine, but then it didn't work and my friend looked at it and there was a whole extra layer of silver paint there that I thought was metal. You have to scrape the metal so the connection is 100% perfect, once youve done that, bolt it down, power it up and all else fails, check the connection on the battery, if there is corrosion (dirt) all over the metal and you just screw it on, it's NOT going to work. hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
that may be the problem in his car but the amp didnt work in my truck(which has a working amp in it.)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us