Thinkin about a new set up

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 49
ok i JUST hooked my system up like last week and am already thinking about changing it due to the need to get a new alternator and im just not into that...i have a rockford power hx2 12 and an orion 1200d and my lights dim and i feel like my car just ain't driving right wheni got my system up, so i have a rockford he2 12 at my house just laying around...say i was to sell my set up and get anotehr rockford he2 12...waht kind of amp would put out about 800 watts at one ohm...although i could keep the orion 1200d and run them at 2ohms and get about 725 rms...which they say the orion is underrated so it woudl probably come out to about 800 which would be perfect...but i woudl feel like im wasting the orion when i could get an A800t for about $125 less prolly, but do you think i would need a new alternator for that?? and say i did decided to sell the power hx2 and the orion 1200d, how much you think i'd get for them? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6631
a few ppl here who have gotten HO alt say it costs around $250 - y not get 1 & u can any system u want without limiting ur amp/sub choices ....

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 50
i would but im in college and have no money to spare whatsoever...so im tryin to just get what i can get from the stuff i already got so that is why it is probably better for me to downsize rather than put more money into my system...and plyus im not trying to blow my head off because if i did end up gettin a HO alternator..i would just want more subs and more amps and that woudl be bad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us