Louder then me

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5990
Ok i was at lowe's today picking up some wood, and this guy had some Juggernaut's in an H2, and it was louder then my systemUpload

Btw my bro is selling his 15" RE Se

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6502
Upload
Thats ^^^ because u will remember a few mths back I TOLD U TO LOOK @ MMATS JUGGERNAUTHS as ur next subs !!!

They r the leading SPL comps subs apart from ATOMIC SUBS in my country - TOLD U SO ! .........

Silver Member
Username: Jprix82

Post Number: 329
he selling 1 or 2 15's

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 407
If it was louder it was because you still had room to pick up wood with. I cannot even pick up a gallon of milk in my car, lol. Polo..

PS- how about a picture of your system.. :-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5992
just 1 sub,

I have a section in the bragging section

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
Oh if it was 2 i would pick those up:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6503
y is ur bro selling it !? - he only got it like in Dec if i remember right ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
Oh yeah how did that 15 SE sound?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5993
Yeah he got it around Mid January, he is getting a new car on our B'Day(04" Impala) and he wants to start with all new stuff.

Joseph, why not buy 1 and then buy another 1???

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 408
When the new XXX comes out I will be selling two sx15s, one brand new in the box and another gently used, both bought/made at the same time. These are excellent subs but I am getting def so I need louder, plus I was a single sub that can handle enough power so I can use both of my sx1250.1s with. Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
IDK cuz sometimes you save money by buying 2 instead of one here and one there. Whats he trying to get for it and how did it sound?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5995
It is louder then alot of people give it credit 4.. My bro had a A8000T running @ 2 ohms, and it was really nice for a 1 sub setup

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
Whats he trying to get for it?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5996
Around $180

Silver Member

Post Number: 336
Nice price i still rather get 2 at the same time but IDK

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5997
Why????

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
Cuz you never know you might not find another good used 15 SE plus when people sell both they tend to want less for them

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 258
Check your mail, Chauncey.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5998
ChaunChaun3000@hotmail.com

Send it there

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 259
I did.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6002
ok i see them

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1698
how many Juggernaunts did that guy have? They hard to compete with SPL. I belive some Treos will diffently give them a run.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6004
4 15's with 4 D2000.1, i no he had more power, but i have been louder or just as loud as some people with more power..

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6513
1 15" Jugg = 1400wrms
4 = 5,600 WRMS !

Well HELL YEH - he should most def outbump (if he sets it up right) ur 4,000wrms & then some .

A van in my country has 10 15s !!!! - & is said 2 be the undisputed loudest here , haven't heard it as yet though ........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6010
I got 5000+, but then again i bet those mmats are underrated to so it would be closer to 6000rms

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6515
yup - mmats r really underrated stuff .
I myself was going with mmats but they r VERY expensive even more than JL & surprisingly alot of ppl here in T&T use them ....
I can't get over how small & very powerful their amps r .......

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1708
yea mmats diff underated. but its like the #1 rule of spl.... over power those subs.... << thats where he got u covered...

sounds very similar to my boi Ronnies setup, with the 4 15 TSX.. thats still the loudest thing Ive heard!!! I can close my eyes and remember it right now.... it was hurtfull!! he had about 10 aero ports.......

mmats is straight spl, I had a option to pick those too. I went for the Treos still, cause they sounded better. but they too get just as ridicuously LOUD!

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 424
Kicker makes good amps but those Kicker subs will put you down every time. Keep the amps and get some new subs like 4 RE MTs or even SX. The 15" sx will pull away from a Kicker L7 and sound better doing it. The juggernauts don't look all that impressive any specs on them there site doesn't have much info. Polo..

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6046
Yeah but im getting Crystal Comp X's

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 356
hey polo when do u plan on selling your sx i know when the xxx come out but how long from now is that and how much will you sell them....and can i run them at 1ohm raa 1000 mb quart..trunk space is limited like 2cubes per box will it work sorry to jack the thread just wanted to know

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2316
joseph. if you buy chauncys sub for 180 i'll sell you a brand new one for 200. its the last one i got left. let me n chauncy know if your interested...

bucssbchamps007@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 33
nice subs

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 442
Hey Killer, honestly these subs need a min of 3.5 for a ported sub and are not recommended for sealed, you won't get the full potential out of them. I personally am using a ported enclosure with exactly 4.47cf of space and it hits hard! What kind of vehicle do you have? They are dual 2ohm and the one I am not using right now is brand spankin new still in plastic and original box so it is going to be more than a used one, lol. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1382
http://www.carsound.com/UBB/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=011036;p=1#000008 here you go chauncey, get two of these and put 2000-2500watts at least on them and you'll be the loudest person in your state. sorry but for some reason it won't show the whole link so just copy and paste it.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 363
http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm my car polo....cant do a ported box the guy that is going to build it doesn know nuffin about a speaker and i dont want to confuse him and make mor work for him so sealed was the way for me plus i have to get to the lights behind the box (specially 3.5cu)need space for spare and whut ever uva junk i have. The sub is was gona go where the nitrous bottle is...because my sub right has to small box and doesnt do much
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us