Impala SS

Username: Hockeyplaya4lif

Post Number: 3
My car is all tricked out ,but the system sounds like sh*t to me i`ve been told its not that bad but oh well. The car has a kenwood911 dvdtv, kenwood subs, tsunami power pumper, and kenwood kac-x40im and kac-x50if P.S. does anyone know how many watts these amps have. But I`m looking for a new system something with good sq that quakes too any. Any advice on a really good set-up is needed.Thanks

Post Number: 4
My car is all tricked out ,but the system sounds like sh*t to me i`ve been told its not that bad but oh well. The car has a kenwood911 dvdtv, kenwood subs, tsunami power pumper, and kenwood kac-x40im and kac-x50if P.S. does anyone know how many watts these amps have. But I`m looking for a new system something with good sq that quakes too any. Any advice on a really good set-up is needed.Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1354
i really don't know that much about kenwood amps other than their highly overrated. my suggestion for a good system would be a RE12.1 amp ($390) and one 12 or 10inch IDmax (around $300) dual 4ohm, wire it to 2ohms about 700watts to it, then if you ever want another one get another dvc4ohm sub and wire both to 1ohm for 600watts a piece, sounds to me like a great sql setup.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 914
what's your budget?

Post Number: 9
Well, anywhere from $1500 to 3000 depending on what I end up getting. Lookin
to get something that hits hard for not too much $
Best I could find so far is the JL 12w7 for $650, or the 12w6`s for 360 a piece. I need help on the configuration of the box whether i should take it out completely or try to change the box to accomadate the either 1 jlw7 or 2 w6`s Then where to put the amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us