Alternators and power?

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 144
Who makes quality alternators at good prices? Who do you guys reccommend? What size should I get? I have an ED NINe.2X for the mids/highs and an ED NINe.1 for the subs. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1080
they are around 400$ and up.... idk any makers, how many watts are you running, get an alt depending on the amps you need

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 145
I have an ED NINe.2X for the mids/highs and an ED NINe.1 for the subs. thanks. thats about 1700W.

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1086
what kind of car do you have? be sure that they make an HO alt for your car before you order one

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 207
I got a 200 amp from dbelectrical http://www.dbelectrical.com nice people to deal with and good prices. They back up their products too, when I thought my first alt was not putting out like it should they sent me another no prob.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 336
excessiveamperage.com

Theres also mean grean, irraggi, motorcityreman, and a few others i can't rememver, I bet you could get one for a lot less than 400 depending on the car. You could search ebay too they have a lot also.....or google it

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California

Post Number: 845
yeah i think exesiveamperage makes the the best alts. they say that theyr all 250 and 300 amps

Silver Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 147
I have a 2001 maxima. is 200Amps enough for me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us