$700 for a system

Bronze Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 54
i already have a pioneer h/u and components. all i have left to get is another amp and a good sub choice. i was looking into gettin a RE SX 10" sub. and a nice amp to push it. maybe a kx 1200.1. it is going into a single cab gmc sierra. the seat bewteen my bucket seats is being taken out and replaced by a ported box. by the way, anyone know whats the site for the guys u can give dimensions for and tuning frequency and they build the box for you? i have seen it on here a couple times but i cant find it now that i need it. also, which would be a better 10" sub? i want loud, but still with some SQ.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1924
sx sounds like a great choice

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1082
is there really a liquid fire? lol

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 41
A SI Mag 12 would also work well if you are looking for SQ and SPL. For 700 you could get a mag 12 and a 1000rms amp to push it.

Bronze Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 55
i would like a mag but i cant fit a 12" sub. i need a 10" sub. and what amp are u talkin about? i was thinking about a hifonics amp. i have heard a few good things about them. but i need one that puts out it rated power.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 337
Kicker would put out about 200 watts more than rated power....Orion and viper 1200d would also put out a good 1200 probably...ummmm thats about all i know for amps lol

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 42
Well a mag 12 would be around 425 so that would leave 275 for an amp. For 275 there are a lot of amps that will give you around 1000rms. Also, what is your space requirement? All you need for a mag 12 is 1 cubic foot if you go sealed.

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 26
This option could save you a little $$.

http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=1&pid=14&tab=Packages&cur=USD

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 69
he said he was going ported...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2382
if you can get an box that is 11"x15"x25.5" in there...make the port 9.5" x 2.125" (~20sq inches) and 25.5" long. that would give you ~1.5cuft tuned to 35hz.

you could make the box so both the port and sub are down fire.

Bronze Member
Username: Travisj

Post Number: 14
Take the ed stuff seriously. i've got a 13ov.2 and its freaking awesome. they even designed my box for me for free.

http://www.edesignaudio.com/packages

i normally just call em up or get on their live support thing but these guys are awesome to deal with.

http://edesignaudio.com/contact_page.php
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us