What do you think will happen

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1337
my brother won't shut up about his kicker cvr's, he thinks there the best subs ever, he even goes so far to state that his 10inch cvr can handle 1600watts, cause his "800" watt kenwood amp barely pushs it, so i told him i just got a 1200watt amp so he wants me to hook it up, and its dvc2ohm so i can wire it to 1ohm and hook it up to my re12.1, im not sure what will happen, im think the sub will last mabey 10-20seconds then blow all to he11. but hey i have toprove a point somehow.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 389
Well blow his sh!t up so he can finally shut up lol and that kenwood 800 watt is really 400 watts lol

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 672
haha if its sealed it might have a chance if its ported the compvr is going to blow. it might take longer than you think but it wont be able to take it for too long. my friend put my 2000watt hifonics amp (lets say 1500 @1ohm) on 1 sony xplode and it took over 2 min to blow.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6360
chain ur bro to a chair & MAKE HIM READ EVERYTHING ON www.bcae1.com .....

Upload

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1338
ya its sealed, in like a .6 or .8cf box, so im thinking thats the only thing that would save it, buts it gonna be fun to watch, and i've tryied to tell him about car audio and kicker is ok but nothing great but he won't listen to me, i told him that kenwood is overrated by a lot so its probally around 200-300watts but he won't listen so i just give up. but its gonna be fun watching that poor little cvr shwing for its last time, it should have some hellacious excursion.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1415
Get a video of it and post in on Realm of Excursion ;)!

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1340
ohh never thought of that, that would be great, then at the end say, "ohh my bad man i thought you said a cvr could handle 1200watts" then laugh at him, wait i take that back, cause then he would probally hurt me.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1341
ya and then when it blows, go to circuit city and buy another cvr and then go back a week later and trade in the blown one and get your money back or another cvr.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 678
haha this is really funny it sounds like your brother is stubborn haha. that will be sweet when you blow it i really think it will blow especially since its just a 10 hook it all up then play lil john or bass mechanik that little sub wont stand a chance :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2310
wont it last longer ported? subs can handle more power ported, it limits their excursion. but as far as xplodes. they can take a beating for burps. ive seen them breaks 150s taking 2000w each.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 674
apparently subs blow alot easier when they are ported. ive heard that from several different people.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 920
that would suck for you to cause your brother would be pissed at you lol but funny as hell

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1344
ya when i do it im gonna play this one song by KMK where it has this one part were it plays a 20hz and 35hz on and off for like 5seconds straight, so i should get to see some major azz excursion.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us