Charlie

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2976
i remember reading somewhere you were going to buy the w6v2s. did you get them? how do they sound.

btw are the w6v2s just sq or do they get pretty loud too????

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 912
lol wats up chad thanks for a thread with my name on it i feel almost important.

umm ya gonna be getting the w6v2's hopefully tomorrow okay ill b paying for them 2morow then getting them at a later date

ive never actaully heard the w6's just heard good things about them and after my mtx thunder 7500's i felt like goin sq. maybe someone else can answer that question about them getting lud for us lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 919
chad i dont think anyone likes me on this website they dont visit my thread lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2985
lol. hahahaha. i want to know. is the w6v2 just for sq applications or do they get pretty loud. will they get louder than the kicker cvrs????? anyone???

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 415
/1{HEEEEEEEYYYYYY I came to visit charlie lol}
Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 924
lol thanks alot nemen means alot to me

and ya chad i want to no the same thing has anyone heard them please elaborate on the topic on hand lol

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1345
well i've only heard a w6v2 twice, the first time was some guy had 3 12's ported in a suv running off a J/L amp, and it was a SQL monster, very loud probally 143-146db range and the sq was out of this world, and the second time was at a audio shop and it was a 10 in a demo room, sounded nice not really that loud though, comparable to the cvr spl wise but the cvr gets dominated sq wise.

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 226
I have heard 2 12w6v2s sealed powered by 1000/1 in a extended cab silverado. it got pretty loud and retained great sq. I havent heard the cvrs to tell which is louder. I would hope the w6s are though.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2993
i did hear the cvr's and they get pretty loud. if the w6v2s can get that loud while maintaining the sq then those subs are awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1294
i could of sworn i posted here in The Charlie Thread...but its not here. the w6v2's are more for SQ but will still get plenty loud. i haven't heard the CVR's, but i'm not a kicker fan either.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3008
i know you can't compare the w6v2s to the kicker cvr's. i was just curious to see if the w6v2s can get loud cause the cvrs can get really loud.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 933
so does anyone know hoe loud the w6's spl is in a sealed box what would you compare just the spl to not the sq cause we all know about that

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3017
why don't you get the jl box. i bet it will sound awesome with the jl custom box.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 937
ya maybe il try to get one but money is kinda tight

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3033
what are you going to use to power your subs? jl 1000/1 would work out perfectly for a pair of those subs.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 942
ya but i dont have the cash for that right now so i am going to use the amp that i have right now which is a mtx thunder 942 its a 2 channel amp bench tested at 912 or something i dont remember its around 900 eventually i will have that amp after i get my comp speaks and my new hu

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6450
Charlie - hey u better make up ur mind soon b4 he sell those w6 2 some1 else .....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 948
ya i no i dont have the $$ i got screwed at work they were suppose to give me my holiday pay yesterday and i didnt get it so i lost out on $150 and i have to pay my car insurance and cell phone bill and i ownt be able to pay them so im gonna have to wait another like 3 weeks i really wish i had the money but ya

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6452
aw crap - that just sux ,dude ! ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us