Subs For Sale!

Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 4
Ive got 2-12" kick CompCVR 400watts rms each. 2 years left on the CC warrenty so if you blow them youll get new ones for FREE, ive done it like 12 times... its tight.

Bronze Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 83
how much for one or are you selling them as a set

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1950
just so ya know ppl...if ur on a budget or getting ur first system, these are great starter subs.
sound great and are loud

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1909
i dunno if people would want ur subs if ur blowing them like that

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 5
I gotta sell them as a set.. or else the other wont have a warrenty. i blew like 4 set of sony and infintys and alpines, only one set of kickers. the warrenty lets you switch brands for same value subs, or if you want to upgrade bring the old ones in and get their price taken of your next set. box included (nohting too special just you basic box.

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 6
Subs, Box, Warrenty, i paid like 149 x2 for the subs, 37.99 for warrenty(good to march 6/08') and 45.00 for the box. subs you would get are brand new only thing i did was put them in the box (dual 2 ohm VC's on each wired to 4)

ill sell it all for 200$ figure out shipping if contacted (winterfreshpimp@aol.com)

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 116
how much $ you asking?

Bronze Member
Username: Thaphunkjunk

Orrville, Ohio United states

Post Number: 41
whats the name of this place that you bought them from?

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 222
CC aka Circuit City

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 232
How the hell have you blown so many subs? Too much clipping and distortion from your amp?

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 8
uh no..... 1000 watt rms running through subs for HOURS on end dose the job for me, good guess though

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 222
You have to rebuy the warranty everytime you blow them.

Bronze Member
Username: Shredmaster1013

Post Number: 29
I will buy them.. I will email you with information when I get home at 1:30 central

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 61
you might wanna check the warranty info and see if u can sell them and still have it. some warranties only apply for origanal buyer

Bronze Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 85
dats not a bad deal if the warranty is as said, i would buy them if i wasent saving for 2 jl w6v2's and a 1000/1 amp

Bronze Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 17
i just renewed the warrenty, no you dont have to pay every time you exchange them

Bronze Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 18
never got an email from jason... so they are still up For sale...

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 436
if you need a sub/amp combo, get Maxx's subs and my amp (kx600.1) also for sale on this forum. But i do not know the VC config for his VR's. if they are dual 2 ohm or single 4 ohm then it would work.

Bronze Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 21
They are Dual 2ohm...

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 223
WellI don't think it is different at each location but I know the one near my house it is you buy the CCA and when you blow them you exchage them out once, not numerous times.

Bronze Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 23
Cameron IVE DONE IT!!!! its a fact, not arguable, its an unlimited warrenty, i paid 80$ extra dollers for it.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 913
Future Shop is canada's circuit city.....I know we can do that here. I believe that after the second one you return, they send it away to the factory to be fixed, in other words, you get a refurb instead of a new one.

Bronze Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 25
no... here they give you new in box one at the store at the same time you give them the blown ones

Bronze Member
Username: Xxcodytxx1

Post Number: 36
I checked While I was at work Last night and the warranty is only 60$ For 2 Comp Vr 12's. If you havent figured it out I work At CCity. Im copying and pasting the terms and conditions Below Directly form the website. http://www.circuitcity.com/image/web_selling/cityadvantage/CCAdvantage.pdf - Thats the Link to the terms and conditions. Buy the way it is not a "warranty" Its a REPLACEMENT PLAN on subwoofers. Replaced One time only and then you have to rebuy it.

Bronze Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 43
i dotn know ive only had to rebuy it once, they give me credit most of the time so i dont end up paying all that often and the only time i did it was 18.50, so..... i realy dont know what else to tell you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us