Memphis m series subs

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 657
i recomend these to anyone who is looking for a good starter/beginner system. i heard 2 10s on a 400watt memphis amp and they were extremely clear and had plenty of output for the price. i was very impressed. the 10s are around $80 and the 12s are around $100.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1542
jake that why I tell people Ill take memphis over kicker anyday! period! its greater starter gear, and dont get recomended half as much! good sq and great spl.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 659
i also heard the 15LVS. sounded great but for 1000 bucks it would be very very hard to get me to buy one. i think the W6 has it beat in sq and you can get like 4 of them for that price...still trying to figure my treo order out B haha they are taking there sweet time putting out the new lines.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1544
LVS is killer, but I know the SQ cant touch JL.. its mostly a SPL sub. I had the old Mclass, their smallest line, I tell yea, I banged them things out of the box, they poped off of it... still playing.. and people thought those were 15s, they were 2 12 mclasses.. it was funny.. my 1st system in that car..

Jake I couldnt let anyone talk me out of 4 TSX after seeing, and baring witness to what they do man! just plain sickening.. All u need is 4K and Im sure u will be dumbfounded! They almost shreded my bois tahoe.... I mean illusions.... I thought that deck was jumping out at me, the dash was flexing so bad....

or maybe 2 SSI with 4K to start? I bet you like the 15s more...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us