Getting IDQ12

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 309
ok so i ordered an idq12v2d2 last week and its going to be here wednesday (tomorrow). im putting it in a small truck box because my dakota standard cab has very limited space. im hopin it will be loud enough for my taste (which isnt a shittt load like most of yall RE XXX owners) and i know its going to sound good and get low even with the conditions.

ill let yall know how it sounds maybe thursday maybe tomorrow. depends if it comes in the morning or not.

any other idq owners in here?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3259
Im not a owner but was close to becoming one last week. I am just going to wait off for the ID MAX 12 thats been on backorder for months. I talked to Eric Stevens the ID presidant and he said it whould be another 2-3 weeks and they will be in stock everywhere that deals them. Def let me know how your 12 sounds. What amp are you going to use ? I was thinking about going with 2 12's or 15's. They are suppose to have very good SQ and good amount of bass in the right install or if you pair them up.

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 310
an......audiobahn a8000t :/

as you can see i dont have much money on my hands right now. lol, actually that amp aint too bad i had it hooked up to 2 type-r's and it played fine.

im ganna be givin the idq about 400watts at 4ohms. they're rated at 350 but on the site it says more around 500 so hopefully ill be givin it enough. i figure ill upgrade my amp when i get the money and get another idq if i like it, which im sure i will.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us