Why the difference in sound??

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 109
Ok ive always wondered say if your in a store and all of a sudden some1 passes buy bassin it and if ur in the store or any where near the car outside no matter where you stand it sound surround, but other systems dont sound like that and only soun surround in certain corners of the store. Is this sq or spl that gives that surround? Or is it because of the type of car u have? Or if u have a good system no matter what car you have it sounds good? I havnt had much expirience so i dont know. Thanx for all the input.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1900
yeah im wanting to know too...i cant help it im still in high school so i want to ride around this small town and let people know im coming lol...maybe ill get over the phase in a couple years

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 111
How old r u? R u drivin yet? Im still in high school too.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1902
i just turned 17...

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 112
kool ill be turnin 17 in july.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1537
"Ok ive always wondered say if your in a store and all of a sudden some1 passes buy bassin it and if ur in the store or any where near the car outside no matter where you stand it sound surround, but other systems dont sound like that and only soun surround in certain corners of the store. Is this sq or spl that gives that surround? Or is it because of the type of car u have? Or if u have a good system no matter what car you have it sounds good? I havnt had much expirience so i dont know. Thanx for all the input."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol
that my friend is called SPL!....
or a extremly loud SQL sytstem like I have....

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 226
Good way to get all your gear stolen fellas, but basically the louder and lower the bass, the farther it goes, so you would essentially want a pair of 12's or 15's, in a huge ported box tuned to like 28 Hz or so.

B what freq. is ur box?
Also, check ur email or send me a PM, I got some amazing rap songs you probly haven't heard of to test on those treo's. Plus it's great music to smoke to.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1540
umm if u bass in the right places u dont get your gear stolen............
also all my gear is bolted down securely, with my custom car alarm system, with 4 factory horns and 2 sirenes.. but ummm...

my box is tuned to 27hz... so yeah.....

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 114
Kool thanx B. Ive just always wanted to know that ?.
It was just a question Lewass. Just cuz sum1 asks a ? like that on this site theres alwayz sum1 to hate on you and right away blame you for sh!t.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 115
Damn must of been tired when i posted my 109th post cuz theres alot of errors!

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1545
28-32 = SQ ported low; considered too low for mic, sq guys.... <<PERFECT FOR SQL systems....

45-50 = SPL ported still considered tuned low, loudest on MIC
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us