TCAB Boxes

Bronze Member
Username: Anthony1

Post Number: 38
I know I already posted this in the accessories section, but has anyone had any experience with these boxes, do they sound good or just get loud, and how would you compare them to Wood Lawn Cabinetry? The box is for a type-r which it seems they have a lot of experience with and I dont have the time to make a box.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 704
what is tcab?

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 295
A guy who makes boxes that are hella hella hella hella loud, no idea if they sound good, ask him....

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1884
he made 2 12'' type s's hit over 150...so you know hes loud

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 299
they're kind funky/akward boxes though don't know if yah'd want them in a daily driver, prolly just comp use....plus 250 is a lot of effing money for a box...

Username: Mtmustang

Chatham, VA

Post Number: 9
He made me a box for my 12w6v2 and it gets loud and sounds good. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1886
how much ?

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 439
$250 is nothing for a box...lol

a friend of mine payed over $500 for his and he has adjustable ports...just slide the wood lock 'er in place and there ya go.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 344
500$ dollars and u guys are bragging about that.......it just me but when people talk about how much they spent....they also try to say that there stuff is way better.....Im just frugal and dont do that my hole system wuz cheap,basically my hole car is cheap and still gets attention,cant wait to get the 4500$ rims though syke....but when i get my 18's and 20's i show u guys pics....yeah i got off topic but could let that oppurtunity to say something dumb pass

but mike isnt that a little outrageous

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2341
my box cost me ~$40 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1167
Ha Hey Mike does that box actually hit lows or does it roll off really steep?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2294
im going to be building a $500 box here soon. plexiglass windows, false floor, partially fiberglass..... not for me though....

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 300
hehehe....my box cost me 120 bucks total....i know could have been cheaper but i was lazy and didn't want to cut all the angles to make it fit in my hatch....so i bought a duel 12 box for my car and popped the face off....put a 1 inch thick mdf face on it and put my sub in it and called it a day....i think it's a 2.2 cube foot box before displacement....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us