I need 2 15" SI Mags...

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 440
I am nearly dead set on getting 2 of these, whether they are new or used since I couldn't get the Havocs in time... Alteraudiousa what can you get these for? Can ya get any used ones? Any feedback is appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1524
AlterAudio USA
771 Cloister Ct
Concord, North Carolina 28027
United States
704-562-8090
http://www.alteraudiousa.com

alteraudio do they have SI mags in this store? or demo? Cause I can go take a listen to them tommorow or anytime... ill give my input on how they sound... its 15mins from me...

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 441
Damn. That'd be great. It's proving harder than I predicted finding a pair of Used 15" mags...

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 376
its almost impossible to find the new Mag 15s used. No one wants to give them up. I don't actually have Mags, I help the only dealer though. I just received mine from him a few days ago. B i'll have it done by the mid month and we'll hook up. Six email me at admin@alteraudiousa.com and i'll get you in contact and he'll get you a good price.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1549
Alteraudio, drop me a PM when u get them hooked up, Ill be happy to take a listen, hopefully my install will be completed also... Ive been redoing everything, I will have more pics this week..

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 392
hehehehe....mine is taking forever. I got to vinyl up the kicks, I need to figure out a good way to mount my amps and all the crap i nthe trunk and I still need to cut baffles for the 6.5s in the door. This just takes too long, and I need to seal up my box nice and tight.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1943
alteraudio...how is that bully woofer? lol i have always wondered
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us