Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 488
which one is better for the money? and i want a dvr

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 489
sorry for the double post.

they are so tricky in getting you because they have something called like the zmerica top 120, and its says 29.99 month and you get a dvr and stuff and then it goes up to 39.99 month after 10 months.

my cable now is 47.00$

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5348
I have had directv for about 2 1/2 years and it's great:-) I pay a little more because of the package I have but the DVR is the greatest invention ever:-) plus with directv you get xm radio.

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 492
like for dish network-
3 tv's
1 dvr
over 185 channels - 29.99 month for 10 months = 45
then 39.99 motnth = 55 month

direct tv -

3 tvs
1 dvr
same package
but, 29.99 month for 3 months, then like 40 month.

WHY CANT THEY JUST HAVE ONE PRICE!

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 617
sirius or XM?

coke or pepsi?

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 493
YUP, just like that

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 330
Umm no, it's not just a choice, Dish you can often need more than one dish, there programming sucks and sutomer care is even worse. I have Directv and have been happy since. I even bring a receiver with me when I go to Florida and use a portable dish on the balcony. Direct tv is great, and I do Best Buy home install and almost all my customers say the same. No I don't work for Bets Buy, they are not that bright as we all know, lol...Polo. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 60
I sell direct tv and dish network at sears and they both have there pros and cons but i hear alot more things about directv for pros and more complaints for dish network thats just what i hear though.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 974
I have dish network. We had insight cable but the picture wasn't good enough for our new HDTV. We were stuck choosing between dish and direct and it took us a little while but we chose dish. Great choice. When we called direct we were quoted 3 totally different prices on 3 different occassions. From $59 a month the first time to $130 a month to $90 a month. They did not know what they were talking about. Yes, dish needs a couple receivers if you buy the highest end package for HD because all of the special HD's use totally different satellites. It didn't cost us a thing though. All I can say is besides them having to realign the dish once because of a messup they have been flawless.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 975
Oh, and with Dish you get Sirius satellite radio. TONS better than XM (I have sold them both before at a job). Sports programming is so much better for stuff that for some reason isn't broadcast, I like the music better too like Octane and stuff like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us