Multi disk CD players

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 642
i have a clarion vrx755vd (the one with the 7 inch screen) and i was looking at getting a multi disk CD and maybe CD/DVD player. should i just go with clarions or is there other brands that would be better. keep it around 300 for CD and under 800 for CD/DVD. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2811
i think clarion cd changers can play mp3 cds also. that would be alot of music. as far as the multi dvd i don't really know much about it but i don't think its worth paying alot of money for something you are probably not going to use that much.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 643
yeah they have one for around 170 that plays CDs and MP3s i might go with that one.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1487
get 1 that plays both, no need to have 2 bulky systems...

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 644
wheres a good place to put them? should i build it into my box or what about in a glove box if i make it level and secure?

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 645
i also just got a free PS2 im going to install so i might just build them both into my box. im not sure yet.

Upload
the very bottom of the back of my box goes in a good 5-6 inches from where my third row seats used to be. should i mount them in there? i still have left over vinyl to make it look clean.

Upload
when my seats are up you wont be able to see it.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2832
lol i love that picture jake. i am going to save that on my pc.

don't stick the multi disc player in the trunk if you don't have to. the bass is going to make it skip. i have mine in the trunk and it is okay but i can't play any cd's with hard bass cause it will skip. i just have my normal music cds in there and the music that hits hard i have to play it in my hu.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 646
haha ive had at least 10 people say they love that picture because of the background of my neighborhood. what can i say.

thanks for the help guys.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 434
hehe.. Jake I have the VRX925VD <-- Awesome unit eh?

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 647
chad lee, i went to my audio store and they told me that they could build seperate little boxes on top of my box to put them in. pic...

Upload

they are going to make them out of the same stuff they used on my box, everything shaded in is going to be vinyl and the white is the carpet. he suggested using 2 layers of dynamat around the inside the boxes to cut down the vibrations so they wont skip. it should not effect the bass at all because my head rests are in about the same position so i think i might do it.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 648
six that is a very nice HU ive never heard or seen yours in person, but if its anything like mine then im sure you are happy with it.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2862
can't wait to hear about how that layer of dynamat is going to work out. as soon as you post it don't skip i am doing the same idea basically.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 651
haha i just realized my sketch looks like a 7 year old could do better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us