Let the fun begin!!!! PICS!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 361
Upload Just picked it up from Nick. I think the hole in the box came with it or I got it while driving back to my place.
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 476
wuts wrong with the box?

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 362
Upload
Upload
These last two pics are shown with a CDT HD-5. It looks so small on the cone.
Upload
Upload

This was one of my last things to get to finish up the install. I'll have pics of all the little toys sometime next week. And big thanks goes out to Nick and SI and Ben Levine and Showrides.net! If you want a world class driver, look no further! And can anyone name that buildhouse by some of the pics?

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 253
Whats the specs?

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 883
looks sweet.....deff post more pics when you get it installed. Don't like the size of that hole tho, but then again, you said it's no problem, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1221
anyone else notice that the baskets from that speaker, ascendant audio's new and old line, adire audio, a mmats sub i've seen and someother "e" something sub i've seen, are all the same baskets.

just kinda odd.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1296
ya, a lot of companeys use that basket design, i would say tc sounds but i read in another thread that you don't use them anymore so im stumped. the box looked like it got in a fight and got its azz kicked.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 363
yeah I picked it up from SI so its not from shipping thats for sure. Probably from me and my brother in laws crazy driving. Specs....www.stereointegrity.com

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 364
desiji. RE, Eclipse, AA, all use them. Adire uses the Venezulen multi spoke basket but I don't think its made by desiji since Adire does it in house.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1297
also add shocker to that list, well atleast the xtreme, super xtreme and sig use that basket design.

Bronze Member
Username: ___

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 45
Do you have an amp for those?

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 280
i'm so jealous....I think my next setup (lol i don't even have my second one installed and i'm already planning the one after that) will probably be a 12 mag becuase my 15 orion is gonna have to go within the next 6 months cuase i am probably gonna go from a ghetoo old, but huge trunked camry, to a nice, new, but much smaller civic so i doubt the 15 will fit/i'll want to take up that much room.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 365
one Mag 12 with good power will rattle that thing to the frame. I had a Mag 12 in my Galant and it was still loud with the seats up. An I'm using right now a Concept CC-D1200 but i'll probably be replacing it with something that does a lttle less power, maybe 1000rms even.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1477
now u got it alteraudio, get us some numbers on the TL meter... I know your gonna have fun.. also hurry up with install pics, single sub or 2?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us