Havoc vs. CVX

Bronze Member
Username: Criminole

Tallahassee/atlanta

Post Number: 20
I cant decide between the two. I want two 15's but I cant figure out which I should get. I swear everytime I buy a stereo system, I sell it. Then buy another, then sell that one. I guess it's better to be addicted to bass than crack (coca!ne is one hell of a drug though). But anyway the havocs and the cvx's are about equal prices right now, so what do yall think I should do. I just ordered a viper 2500.1. give me some input. thanks!!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2262
i cant wait to see a H2H comparison... but i think and hope that AA will WrEcK HaVoC on kicker....

Bronze Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 75
r u serious? 2 15" havoc's would absolutely destroy the 2 kicker cvx ive heard 1 12" cvx n' it wasnt all that impressive it was a little louder than the 12" arsenal but not as good SQ.. the havoc would eat those kickers... buy the ascendant audio

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1224
Hip - I haven't heard either, but know what you mean by getting a system, selling and replacing over and over, lol. i'm trying to figure out a great new system to keep for a long while.

also looking for any input on AA Assassin 8's

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1158
You must have heard that kicker cvx on either a crappy amp, poor enclosure, or noth, Those new kickers are very nice in my opinion, but they are a little over priced.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1882
how much are the 12's gonna be ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us