Iraggi Alternator vs Excessive Amperage?

Silver Member
Username: Jprix82

Post Number: 246
Iraggi Alternator vs Excessive Amperage which would be better for price and perforance?

Bronze Member
Username: ___

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 29
Have you asked them for an estimate yet?

Bronze Member
Username: ___

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 30
What kind of car do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3220
Excessiver Amperage is my vote. / Outstanding Customer Service from the One Man Show - Nathan

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3221
Excessive Amperage is my vote. / Outstanding Customer Service from the One Man Show - Nathan

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1204
Iraggi seems to be more expencive. when i was looking for a new alt, Excessive could only get me a 180 amp, 80 at idle, can't remember price though, it was cheaper then Iraggi.. Iraggi, i got a 200 amp, 110 at idle for $349 plus shipping (377 total for 2nd day UPS).

but i love it. WAY better then the 160 amp i got from 4alterstart a while ago. i burned it up, lol. but it was only like $200.

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
i got a 94 bronco

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 602
I bought my 300amp at Excessiveamperage but ive never bought from iraggi, Excessive has good prices tho an hes fast as hell so i would go with Nathan

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
bump

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2208
Dom admittedly uses better parts in his warranted alternators (doesn't care to be bothered by the returns). So long as you go that route (1yr-lifetime), it's great stuff. Lifetime allows you to also trade in your alternator should you invest in a different vehicle down the line.
I haven't heard anything negative about Nathan's product. He comes off a bit arrogant for my tastes personally, but I like the way his alternators appear. I can only speak on the Iraggis's from first hand experience.

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
ill check for prices if i known how many alt amps i need - I plan on running 2 1200w amps 1 600w amp and 2 or 3 batteries

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 562
well, not to start a bad rep for Nathan or anything, but one of my friends bought an alt for his SUV a month ish ago, he said nathan was slow on responces and slow on shipping. It also turned out they sent him a Focked up alt, in that it would shut off at a higher rpm after itle or sumthin like that. It was professionally installed too. Maybe my friend didnt know and ordered the wrong type of alt for like a dedicated show car, but nathan should have helped him along with his decision or sumthin.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 604
i dont know maybe u should go with iraggi, hes a bit more expensive but he does clearly state what kind of warranties he offers an Excessiveamperage Doesnt

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 605
Excessive does have a warranty but i think its more of a CAse to Case basis an since he doesnt clearly state what kind of warranty he offers he could just turn you away if a problem arises if he sees fit to at that time since u wont really have any agreement

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1443
Nathan is OK with me, he is a 1 man team. He is very busy, and yet he finds the time to meet all his orders... Ive done a few deals with Nathan, talk with him on the regular. He is a good "southern" guy... Prices are unbeatable. Nathan, will allways back his product if he made it.

He also got my friend a reg alternator for his truck in like 2days!! Cause locally we could only find rebuilt ones, Nathan had a new 1 there the next morning! 150$; locally 280$ rebuilt!!

Ive also heard alot about Iraggi and his parts, I know his alternators are killer, but are they worth the price? I think Nathan is good for daily system! Competition maybe Iraggi..

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11325
Nathan also had to deal with recovery after Hurricane Katrina. Keep that in mind when complaining about response times. He's in the South East and got hit hard b this past season's disasters.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us