CVX: What a Surprise!

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 21
I don't know how many of you have heard the new CVXs, but OMG...these things pound like no other! I personally have 2 05 models of the 15" L7s and yesterday I heard 2 15" CVXs and they really gave my Squares a well deserved run for their money! lol I'm honestly considering selling my squares just to get these things. Has anyone heard them yet, if so let me know! BTW, they were installed in a Chevy Tahoe with each having it's own RF BD1000!!

Username: Bassheadjosh

Utica, MI US

Post Number: 7
That's ridiculous. How was the sq? I'm curious to see if these will put up numbers like a square. If so it may mean the end of the square...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5931
Yep, i heard them, in a store, not in a ride yet.. They are a round L7, with much better sq,,<<That sub has the potiential to be something special

Utica, MI US

Post Number: 8
Chauncy, seeing as how you have a few L7s...you think that the spl is pretty close? I can get apretty good deal on the comp vxs through work and am very curoius...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
**Update** I just sold my two 15" squares+box, and got the 15" CVX's...They are in my Explorer, OMG!! I'm really in awe! The bass response is really good, I have them on Kicker KX2500.1 and they are taking all that power like soldiers! The sound quality is the immediate difference that I am able to recognize from the squares. The SQ is not quite a W7, but watch out JL...Kicker is back!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
bump

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2315
I am really glad to see that kicker is back making a good high-power round sub.

IMO...

Round > square :-)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2317
I am really glad to see that kicker is back making a good high-power round sub.

IMO...

Round > square :-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5942
If u put them side by side really the only diffrence u would here would be the sq..spl is really close

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5943
Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1523
ahhh, i take it Dontell heard sound quality now? not just boom boom... about time Kicker started pickup their sq slack!

Utica, MI US

Post Number: 10
lol no kidding. Of course the build quality will naturally be better seeing as how its a round sub...less wear and tear on the surround and spider. yay...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Yea, B you're right. I honestly never really understood all the threads talking about SQ and SPL, well I never personally paid any attention until I had my systems change! I hope they keep it coming with these things!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us