Anyone get their SI MAG in yet?

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 353
WHo all bought a Mag here and who has it installed? I want to hear some stories, and I still think it sucks for Trevor and his Mag but hopefully its on its way. I am hoping to get my trunk done this weekend or Sun or Mon.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2232
yeah mine are being shipped out saturday i believe via >>UPS<< lol. not fedex. Ben told me nick packed them well enough for some1 to play basketball with them lol. i cant wait for them!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 354
O i'm picking mine up from Nick hopefully this weekend. Maybe we'll play to 21!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1293
well i don't own one or anything, but i seen a vid on realmofexcursion, and i must say it looked pretty impressive, im not sure what model it was, but it said prototype in the heading.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2245
the prototype is most likely the new mag. the only difference is it doesnt have the logo on the dustcap.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2767
trevor have you heard the jl 12w7s or the 13w7s? i am asking cause when you get your mag 15s i want you to tell me how they compare to the jl subs.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2247
nope i have not, wish i had though, i really want to. nobody around here really has JL. only JL subs ive heard around here were w6v2s. my brother said the loudest system hes ever heard was 3 13w7s though... theres a shop i went to in clearwater thats really big into JL, eclipse, and Treo. but they were closed, so the guy just talked about them he dint run anything. i'll go back one of these days... go watch some ROE videos on them though. 2 13w7s made a girl or gasm lol. and some of the excursion videos are sick. it looks like the cone is going to fly out at you lol.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2768
i've seen the videos. i was mainly looking for some opinions from someone who knows what they are talking about. i trust your judgement.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2252
well i wouldnt lie to you on what i think about them. but unfortunetly i dont even have anything to lie about since i havent heard them lol. to be honest my dream system as i was getting into car audio was 2 13w7s and 2 1000/1s... til i had to make money lol. i still love JL though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us