Selling my 2 alpine type x

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2647
i have 2 12" Alpine Type Xs i want to sell. i want to sell these and get the jl 12w7s. anyone interested let me know. i am asking $375 shipped for both subs. i've used these for 3 months and they are in excellent shape. i have the original box for only 1 sub.

twin5860@sbcglobal.net

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2648
btw i'll even throw in the sealed enclosure they are in for additional $25. so it would be 2 12" type Xs and a sealed box for $400 shipped.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 783
nice deal chad wish i had some money! good luck in selling them. Someone should def buy them good price for some nice subs

Bronze Member
Username: Bigjohn6973

Post Number: 61
Hey Chad, I emailed you about those subs. If you would, please get back with me ASAP. Thanks A Lot!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2651
sorry guys it just sold. i just received the payment to my paypal.

Bronze Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 91
Chad, you and Rovin got me hooked on the typeR's a few months ago and they are sounding great. I'm gonna post pics later tonight now that they are finally sitting in the box I wanted. You moved on to your X's quickly and are now done with those... I'm not sure if you've said it elsewhere but what are you moving onto now?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2652
the jl 12w7s

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5981
Damn ! - that has 2 be the fastest sale i ever seen some1 get on ecoustics !

Chancey had his 1 sub 3wks on here @ the same price & he still had 2 go ebay it - Chad u lucky dogg .

David - btw , i'm still very happy with my 2 Rs . Only way i would ever sell em is if some1 in my country offered me more than what i paid ......

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 439
it was also one of the best deals.....well close anyhow
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us