For those people from Novice to Expert who want a new system

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 950
I want to try to help some people out. Not trying to say I know everything, which I don't by any means. I have done this once before on this website and I am going to try it again. Basically, if you can't decide what you want for a system, (subs, amp, wires, speakers, HU, capacitor, Battery, alternator, etc.) just drop me an email and I will give you a couple options or even critique systems to the best of my ability. Just email me your budget, type of car, and generally what you are looking for in a system (LOUD BASS, clean full sound, step up from factory etc.) and I will try to help you find something to fit your needs. My email is chrisperson@insightbb.com. If anyone wants to help me as far as second opinions etc., email me as well and just let me know and I will send some emails your way.

-Chris

Anonymous

LMAO then what the hell do we need this forum for then? lol

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 389
Alright Chris .. I know its off the topic but do you kow of any good quality head units that have all 4 RCA inputs(not output) so that I can hook my DVD player to it and listen through my car reciver?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 288
Thats a cool thing to do Chris, I personally don't need help, people on here have already helped me greatly. Still an awesome thing to do

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 951
To be honest mitchell, I don't. Not familiar with the video side of things. I am sure somebody on here does but I would just be guessing by answering that. If I had to guess though, check into the upper end Alpine, they might because I know they are DVD ready but not sure if they have what you want.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 436
I only want audio inputs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us