Amp and sub combo

Bronze Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 20
im looking to upgrade me orion c series sub in my wrangler and was wondering if anyone knows of any good amp and sub combos that work good together? i have a jeep wrangler so i dont have a lot of room. also if anyone knows any box designs or ideas leave some

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 111
Um, what size, what price, what kinda sound (spl,sq), dd i assume....Just about any good amp and any goood sub will work well together if the ohm load is right and the rms's match up pretty close...

Bronze Member

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 21
12" and prolly leanin more towards sq somethin loud. i havnt heard RE but from what i hear its very good. my local dealer has orion kicker eclipse alpine and jl i dont really want to order one so any suggestions out of those brands. there is also bestbuy but id rather not go there.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5078
eclipse alum, jlw3, w6,alpine type r, kicker cvr. there are a bunch you could go with from that list. If you do go with JL wait a few weeks for the new w3v3 to come out:-)

Bronze Member

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 22
ok thanks for the help

Bronze Member

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 24
alright thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5079
no problem man:-) as far as amps stay with eclipse, kicker and JL out of that list. All you have to do is match up the RMS of the sub at the given impedence. such as 500 rms dual 4ohm voice coil you would look for a amp that puts out 500 watts at 2 ohms.

Silver Member
Username: Night_mirage

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 136
RE is very very nice

try Sx 12"

or CVX new kicker sub's

amp as like James Longo said

kicker , JL , Eclipse
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts