Pyle

Bronze Member
Username: Berns231

Post Number: 36
i wasnt getting any feedback in the other sections so i have a quick question. i was thinking about getting 2 Pyle 7" monitors for $220 off ebay.im not sure if they make decent monitors or not because i know they dont have the best in audio stuff.And whats some other brands to look at that arnt to expensive

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5504
Maybe Jensen<<Thats what i have, not the best quality, but u get what you pay for

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 106
What do Planet Audio monitors go for? My neighbor has them and they are pretty clear.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 304
i have cheap @ss legacy monitor in my car and it works fine....people love it they think i spent crzy amounts of money 2 got anuva cheap 12inch flip monitor that looks good to me.........no need to spend 700$ on screens when the 200$ will suffice and if it breaks or...........Gets stolen wont realy matter

http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1496
there is a difference in screens and quality, I would go with a power accoustik or something along those lines. reliability is an issue with some of the cheap screens especially PYLE, LEGACY, etc... planet audio is the same as a boss screen, same company.

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 62
I got 2 7" Vizualogic monitors I'm not using that I was going to install in my new jeep grand cherokee, but I'm thinking about selling them, they are in perfect condition, barely used, and I have a DVD player too, both monitors have separate remote control inputs and can each display something different.
Check my profile for info

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 63
^^^ I also have the 2 Headrests for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with Sandstone Leather interior.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us