Bad news

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 786
My GF talked to the guy who owns the W6's and he Emailed her and told her that he had an oder from a guy who wanted all 13 of them why IDK but she talked to the guys he offered his number because of the inconvenience and she got her $ back and is new getting me a 12W7 instead:-):-):-):-):-)

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 817
wow.......why would some dude want 13 of them??? Proably going to try and make a profit off of them. Nice outcome tho!

Silver Member

Post Number: 787
what can you wire a w7 to? like what ohm besides 3?

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2144
there is only one vc. so 3ohms is all you get.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1020
yeah, so your kinda stuck getting a JL amp, PG Xenons work well with thoes too.

either that or get another and you can do 1.5ohms, lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5597
U know what i would do - i'd ask her 2 get u 2 IDmax 12s with the same $ it would cost 4 that single 12w7 .

NOT saying anything is bad with JL (if she were rich i say get 2 12w7 !) but imo i'd use the $ 2 get 2 subs......

Silver Member

Post Number: 790
SH!T so i have to get a new amp and EVRYTHING now... the amp i have now is only 124 ohm stable
:-( what should i do... idk what to do now... should i sell it and get 2 W6's instead?

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 908
all you need is a 2 ohm stable amp.. u just wont get as much power as its 2 ohm rating. if it gives 1000 at 2 ohms and 500 at 4 ohms u will get 750 out of it.. what amp do u have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
i have an audiobahn amp. puts out 1600 at one ohm 800 at 2... so the amp doesn't need to be 3 ohm stable? wont that burn the amp out?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5323
As long as the amp's ohm limit is lower than the sub, you're fine. For example, W7 is 3ohms, therefore, any amp that is 2ohm stable bridged will work.
How much you want for 12W7? It'll sound great in my car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 809
um... depends on how much you want to buy for... it will be brand new, so NO power will have gone threw it... name a price and i'll see what i can do

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 116
$10 shipped final offer.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5327
How about a sub trade? I can trade 18" MA sub that's 1000w or RE 15" MT (dual 1ohms) 2500w rms for your 12W7?

Silver Member

Post Number: 813
nah, i think i'll go with Colby. are you sure you want to spend a whole 10$ on it... thats alot of cash man...

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
I might have to get a loan..

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
yea man... if you really want it i'll give it to you for 5... i don't want you to be bustin loans getting your credit all out of wack for my sub... i'll give to you for 5... i'll give it to you for FREEEEEE IF YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF A PURPLE HIKIE IN 1 DAY I'LL GIVE TO ANYONE

Bronze Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 74
lol cover it up with some good skin toneing lotion should work pritty well actualy

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 372
FAKE SCAB LOL... say you got bit by a spider and itched it too much lol...

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
If paintball guns are a little harsh for you, you can have some people light you up with airsoft guns. It's just a sting for a few seconds and you got a bruise for days!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us